Mase football

City223

1 hour ago, RexKwonDo said:

With recent events and for safety concerns I don't think any playoff games should be played within the city of Memphis.

Where do you think they should be played? These Memphis kids play there every day. I understand that Memphis safety has changed. Especially in light of recent violent crimes. I lived there for over 10 years and drove through the roughest areas every day to and from work. I never felt unsafe or in danger. That is not the way I feel these days when I’m in town. There definitely need to be added security in place during high stress games. 

1 minute ago, Waker said:

Where do you think they should be played? These Memphis kids play there every day. I understand that Memphis safety has changed. Especially in light of recent violent crimes. I lived there for over 10 years and drove through the roughest areas every day to and from work. I never felt unsafe or in danger. That is not the way I feel these days when I’m in town. There definitely need to be added security in place during high stress games. 

Try Mars.

6 minutes ago, Waker said:

I was at a couple of games in inner city Memphis last year. Walking to the stadium from parking I felt uneasy. However in the stadium security was very present. There were Memphis officers there in swat gear with assault style rifles. In the stadium I felt safe. 

1 hour ago, Doc931 said:

Looking at their roster they got some serious size and I'm sure the speed is there as well. Everyone says they play nobody so how battle tested will they be come play off time. Its Memphis so they will def be talented but how well coached are they thats going to play a big role when they face the likes Peabody, Lake co, Mckenzie, and Fayetteville tough road to go through. That side of the bracket having home field advantage where are their games played at? Will they even be able to host come playoff time? 

Well coached ok they will be coached for sure. Same thing was said last year when they played Huntington and Westview. Held Huntington under 100 total yards of offense and 7 points the entire game. Huntington was averaging 40 points a game 300 plus yds rushing. Not to mention they beat Peabody. Held Ty Simpson to worst game of his high school career 7-19 79yds 2 force fumbles 3 sacks 1 int! They offense had a terrible night 6 turnovers! 
It’s the even number side to Host the playoffs . There will be playoffs in Memphis this year.

16 minutes ago, Waker said:

Collierville, Cordova, Germantown, Arlington would be just fine I think

37 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I was at a couple of games in inner city Memphis last year. Walking to the stadium from parking I felt uneasy. However in the stadium security was very present. There were Memphis officers there in swat gear with assault style rifles. In the stadium I felt safe. 

You need to quit wearing that bikini in public.:flower:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Doc931 said:

def should be a point that needs to be discussed and one TSSAA needs to act upon def with it being a night game in Memphis 

I went to a game last year, and I was safe. I understand the crime inside Memphis is bad, but they do take care of the fans that do attend games within the city limits. You'll be safe, trust me.