TC @ Smith County

ghostofthepast2021

49 minutes ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

I don't think it was a jab, it was facts! Vetetoe loves the purple and gold and is coaching youth football 4 days a week on top of coaching at Oakland.  He has a Kid coming through and surely TC doesn't miss out again on him like they did Dobbs and his kids. We need someone to shake up everything that's happening in TC football program, and he has the relationships with everyone to make it happen in my opinion. someone mentioned he had baggage?? I disagree, we all know where he came from growing up and to be what he is simply amazing.  Not a lot of Resumes match up with his. 5 state title in Football and has learned under Creasy, 100+ wins as a high school baseball coach, a National Championship in college baseball, and I'm sure more I don't know about. 

Wasn't he ejected from the youth league game just last Saturday?

1 hour ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

I don't think it was a jab, it was facts! Vetetoe loves the purple and gold and is coaching youth football 4 days a week on top of coaching at Oakland.  He has a Kid coming through and surely TC doesn't miss out again on him like they did Dobbs and his kids. We need someone to shake up everything that's happening in TC football program, and he has the relationships with everyone to make it happen in my opinion. someone mentioned he had baggage?? I disagree, we all know where he came from growing up and to be what he is simply amazing.  Not a lot of Resumes match up with his. 5 state title in Football and has learned under Creasy, 100+ wins as a high school baseball coach, a National Championship in college baseball, and I'm sure more I don't know about. 

I'm a Vetetoe fan, but it was brought to my attention about the comment, so I went back and read it.  I can see were folks thought it was taking a jab.  In a round about way stated, "Don't waste your time going to the Creekbank tonight and watching that slaughtering, stay at home and watch a REAL team!"  Besides that, He does dedicate this time and efforts and is a great coach.  I don't know what the problem is as far as him not being a legit contender for TC's HC job if it came open.  

9 minutes ago, DansbyGilmore said:

I'm a Vetetoe fan, but it was brought to my attention about the comment, so I went back and read it.  I can see were folks thought it was taking a jab.  In a round about way stated, "Don't waste your time going to the Creekbank tonight and watching that slaughtering, stay at home and watch a REAL team!"  Besides that, He does dedicate this time and efforts and is a great coach.  I don't know what the problem is as far as him not being a a legit contender for TC's HC job if it came open.  

He should have been hired as the OC a few years ago or at least the QB coach. I think he would bring positive culture change. He is a throwback coach and the kids need that tough love nowadays. He coaches the youth league as if he is getting them ready for high school. 

2 hours ago, OldschoolTC said:

I mean when people usually say that they are talking about the team the jackets are playing NOT the jackets !!!

we are 0-5 we may not make the playoffs for the first time in 35 years why is this not a bigger topic than it is? 

Because the writing has been on the wall I saw when you guys had a couple injuries last year it was not the TC I was accustomed to seeing.  I have no dog in the hunt, but I think the Coach took too much upon his plate. Doesn’t he coach softball and is the AD? If you want to win nowadays you have to dedicate year round to that sport that means holding your kids accountable not just during the season, but year round the offseason seems like he forgot that part. 

2 hours ago, OldschoolTC said:

I mean when people usually say that they are talking about the team the jackets are playing NOT the jackets !!!

we are 0-5 we may not make the playoffs for the first time in 35 years why is this not a bigger topic than it is? 

Who knew Harpeth and Whites Creek would be big games for Trousdale?

Also who drew up these Regions? Polk County and Harpeth in opposing regions. One is on the NC and Georgia line and the other is West of Nashville. 

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Because the writing has been on the wall I saw when you guys had a couple injuries last year it was not the TC I was accustomed to seeing.  I have no dog in the hunt, but I think the Coach took too much upon his plate. Doesn’t he coach softball and is the AD? If you want to win nowadays you have to dedicate year-round to that sport which means holding your kids accountable not just during the season, but year-round the offseason seems like he forgot that part. 

He doesn't want to be tha softball coach. I don't think he has a choice in coaching or not coaching the softball team. I think a few coaches have to coach other sports in TC besides the one they were girls for. The baseball coach now is an assistant junior high volleyball coach. 

2 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

First of all, I'm not your brother, you're a coward who hides behind a computer screen. Your first account got banned because you were talking bad about kids(pot calling the kettle black).. You're a fraud and everyone in TC knows it. 

And we secretly know who he is.  We just choose to let him ramble and talk no-sense.  One of these days, he will catch a stunner when he least expects it!!!!  BTW, Bubba Gregory said "keep his and his wife's name out of your mouth!!!!  Casper!" 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Reynard said:

What kind of crowd is TC expected to bring to SC tonight?  Past years, its been a fairly good crowd, Just wondering if the state of affairs would lead to a somewhat same gathering.... 

They aren’t even showing up to their own home games you’ll be lucky to see 50 people and that will just be family of the players and coaches. I’ve heard the past couple home games their fans have been outnumbered by the opposition considering everybody around this area wants to see TC get mercy ruled!