McKenzie visits Dresden 9/30 for the Region 6A Championship.

RedRebelman

As much as I want to pick Dresden I have to go with McKenzie. Dresden's weapons around Oliver have definitely improved but I think McKenzie improved too especially their receivers. And maybe it's just me but it seems like Cassidy grew 2 inches and added about 20lbs from last year. The kid looks great, hard to imagine he's not getting looks at the next level. All that being said I think McKenzie pulls away in the second half. It's chilly today should be a great night for football.

4 minutes ago, stangsby3 said:

@VOLnWTN Did your middle school guys play a game yesterday somewhere? I thought middle school was over, but I seen them dressed out on a bus in camden yesterday. Or atleast thought it was Mckenzie.

Yes.  They played Camden.  Won 18 to 6.  LOL...had a great officiating crew.  Three Pearsons, and a Herschel.  They did a great job!

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

As much as I want to pick Dresden I have to go with McKenzie. Dresden's weapons around Oliver have definitely improved but I think McKenzie improved too especially their receivers. And maybe it's just me but it seems like Cassidy grew 2 inches and added about 20lbs from last year. The kid looks great, hard to imagine he's not getting looks at the next level. All that being said I think McKenzie pulls away in the second half. It's chilly today should be a great night for football.

Now why don't you want to pick my Rebels?  

Hopefully yall get some actual refs with football knowledge tonight. Im sticking with my pick of Mckenzie. Dresden has improved but I feel like the lights will be to bright for them tonight down the stretch. A lot riding on this one Winner gets home field through majority of playoffs and loser comes to Fayetteville. Hope both teams come out injury free. Will def be keeping a tab on this one.

8 minutes ago, Doc931 said:

Hopefully yall get some actual refs with football knowledge tonight. Im sticking with my pick of Mckenzie. Dresden has improved but I feel like the lights will be to bright for them tonight down the stretch. A lot riding on this one Winner gets home field through majority of playoffs and loser comes to Fayetteville. Hope both teams come out injury free. Will def be keeping a tab on this one.

If you want to listen to my partner’s and I broadcast, here you go. 

Airtime 6:30.  Kick-off 7.  

Tune to 98.9 FM 1440 AM or you can listen on your phone 1 (631) 359-8606.

https://www.radionwtn.com/

12 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

IRebs got their Lion hunting supplies, & the Lions are hungry for some Red-Reb meat. Won’t be long now! Here we goooo! Main thing is an injury free game for everyone & good sportsmanship all the way around. HAVE FUN Y’ALL! Enjoy this moment! 

The Rebels are fixing to feed ya! Are you ready?