Week 7 Henry Co vs Springfield

brian2000

21 minutes ago, eers said:

You really think this team is better than 17 & 19? What makes you think that, because I just don’t see it on film. 

Honestly guys I agree. I think the defense is better...the passing game is way better than 19. There are alot more weapons out there nobody has realized. I think you will be very surprised tomorrow night but i could be wrong i have before. But i honestly believe you will need a little hot sauce to help the flavor of the crow lol. I am hoping for a great game and a preview of the late playoff matchup.  Either one of us will win the semis against white county lol

Edited by bigdawgtn
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

@brian2000

Interesting picks. I think that our D can kept it close. Say in the low 20’s like the 3rd round game last year.  The big question mark for me is can our Offense score on there D.  We only scored 6 points total on them in two games last year.  @eers has us only scoring 7 points total in the next two games and giving up 76; 27 to HC and 49 to Beech 

I agree. Can the offense score against them?! HC will make plays but Jackets have to match them. And I still got Nov on my mind instead of what Jackets are doing this year. We’ll see. 

1 hour ago, eers said:

:roflol:

I didn’t say that 49-0. I simply said you’ll be thinking a lot about 2017. Fortunately you didn’t schedule us for homecoming again, that was not smart.

For the record, in 2017 both teams made it to the championship game. Possibly the best team you’ve had at Springfield in recent years and it was still that bad. I mean dang! :roflolk:

Beech was very good that year. I remember being frustrated bc we had alot of backups starting that game including the QB. I don’t remember how many injuries we had but I remember thinking many players were possibly  being rested for the rest of the season to make a playoff run. If I had known that I would have just stayed home lol Beech was still going to win against every healthy starter but it wasn’t going to be 49-0 imo

Edited by brian2000

4 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Beech was very good that year. I remember being frustrated bc we had alot of backups starting that game including the QB. I don’t remember how me injuries we had but I remember thinking many players were possibly  being rested for the rest of the season to make a playoff run. If I had known that I would have just stayed home lol

we had a BUNCH out. Perfect storm for us to get the woodshed whipping that we got.  

@eers @MJGOLDENBEARS @brian2000
I will you what, I will take a 49-0 spanking from Beech again if it will get us to Chattanooga like 2019’s loss got us to Cookeville 

35 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Off topic but to those interested here is the YouTube page that will livestream our game…. *Warning* commentated by students lol

https://youtube.com/c/BNNMtJulietHighSchool

this game will tell us a lot about MJ.l good or bad… All trolling aside

The broadcasting leaves something to be desired, but the video is excellent. 

1 hour ago, bigdawgtn said:

Honestly guys I agree. I think the defense is better...the passing game is way better than 19. There are alot more weapons out there nobody has realized. I think you will be very surprised tomorrow night but i could be wrong i have before. But i honestly believe you will need a little hot sauce to help the flavor of the crow lol. I am hoping for a great game and a preview of the late playoff matchup.  Either one of us will win the semis against white county lol

I think the 2018 team was better than 17 or 19. They just ran into a buzzsaw when they ran up against a revenge driven Haywood team in the semis. This year’s team is the best since 18, probably a little deeper IMO. 

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Off topic but to those interested here is the YouTube page that will livestream our game…. *Warning* commentated by students lol

https://youtube.com/c/BNNMtJulietHighSchool

this game will tell us a lot about MJ.l good or bad… All trolling aside

Them kids did good from what I saw and heard against White Co. Nice to be able to watch games for free and fun for the kids

52 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I think the 2018 team was better than 17 or 19. They just ran into a buzzsaw when they ran up against a revenge driven Haywood team in the semis. This year’s team is the best since 18, probably a little deeper IMO. 

That Haywood game was cold and wet I remember. Game was played at Jackson Christian due to Haywood field a mess. 

9 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

Them kids did good from what I saw and heard against White Co. Nice to be able to watch games for free and fun for the kids

Thanks they try for sure, I’m glad they’re supporting the team. 

side note I knew nothing about social dweebs prior to yesterday, I watched quite a bit of their videos and I must say they have awesome content! From their classic videos to the drone footage….All while not being to bias with their commentating also. Good stuff

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS