Thursday Rivalry (Clinton @ Campbell Co.)

92Dragon

3 hours ago, Cactus Jack said:

Dragons shot their foot completely off, the Visors beat the Fedora, and the Dragon defense got totally shredded, Campbell County does a good job of getting the most out of the talent they have, and the play calling is excellent, 

Clinton actually out gained Campbell County in total offense 550 to 472, so it sounds like Campbell County's defense got shredded. Lol But I know what you're saying. Clinton got OUT COACHED plain and simple.

6 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Clinton actually out gained Campbell County in total offense 550 to 472, so it sounds like Campbell County's defense got shredded. Lol But I know what you're saying. Clinton got OUT COACHED plain and simple.

Actually CC's defense turned out to be the difference.  Yep, they gave up yardage, but they also made a couple of crucial stops inside the red zone that turned out to be the difference in the game.  

15 hours ago, osunut2 said:

If you guys beat LC and Karns, you will likely be in on tiebreaker criteria.

Clinton should win out, but the way their defense has been playing, it wouldn't surprise me if they lose 2 out of those 3 games. They still have to play Gibbs too and barely beat them last year.