Oneida @ Rockwood

Spike016

4 hours ago, Spike016 said:

I agree with you on how it will shake out. That will make 2 years in a row that @pujo and the boys have sent us packin. They may  even be better than last year and that gold ball may just be hoisted over their heads come December but A LOT of ball to play till then. 

As for RW they are a very physical bunch and always have been. They also bout always have a big punishin runner that never falls backwards and get 3-4 yards every carry. They was winnin the chains almost every chance they got and with a runnin game like that if they are not havin to play behind the sticks every now and then you might as well kiss it goodnight. 

Spike that is some kind words towards Hampton however I am sure that team knows that they need to keep improving each game and still have a lot of stuff to get better at. That is one of many things I like about Coach Lunsford. He has the players believing that they need  to strive to improve even if it's just 1% more every game. Good luck to the Injuns.... I'm just like Pujo, you guys are one of the teams I pull for when they're not playing Hampton of course.

1 minute ago, dogtruth said:

Spike that is some kind words towards Hampton however I am sure that team knows that they need to keep improving each game and still have a lot of stuff to get better at. That is one of many things I like about Coach Lunsford. He has the players believing that they need  to strive to improve even if it's just 1% more every game. Good luck to the Injuns.... I'm just like Pujo, you guys are one of the teams I pull for when they're not playing Hampton of course.

I’m not Spike but I’ll thank you for the support. We’re just not the caliber of team it’ll take to get past a round or two. We might get past round 1 with the right draw but if we end up playing a legitimate contender in round 1 we’ll be extra good dribblers this winter lol. 

Just now, crow said:

I’m not Spike but I’ll thank you for the support. We’re just not the caliber of team it’ll take to get past a round or two. We might get past round 1 with the right draw but if we end up playing a legitimate contender in round 1 we’ll be extra good dribblers this winter lol. 

Over the years I've always respected your quotes too Crow. If you all come to Hampton this year I'd like to meet you and Spike. Maybe you all can get the third seed. If not then I can still guarantee you Hampton will not take you all lightly and those boys will prepare like you're the Alabama Crimson Tide LOL.

10 minutes ago, crow said:

One of the thing Crow, that third seed could be highly important because I highly doubt any of the other three region 1 teams could beat any of the region two teams...just my opinion though.

5 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

One of the thing Crow, that third seed could be highly important because I highly doubt any of the other three region 1 teams could beat any of the region two teams...just my opinion though.

I agree. I think the gap between our 1-4 isn’t to big but I think there’s a pretty big gap up there between y’all and everyone else. We could possibly get past the number 2 up there but I expect to see y’all in round 1. If so then we’ll give ya all we got. Might not be enough but it might be. Either way I’d be glad to meet up with you. 

4 minutes ago, crow said:

I agree. I think the gap between our 1-4 isn’t to big but I think there’s a pretty big gap up there between y’all and everyone else. We could possibly get past the number 2 up there but I expect to see y’all in round 1. If so then we’ll give ya all we got. Might not be enough but it might be. Either way I’d be glad to meet up with you. 

Sounds good :thumb: however I'm still pulling for you all to get the third seed. 

3 hours ago, dogtruth said:

Over the years I've always respected your quotes too Crow. If you all come to Hampton this year I'd like to meet you and Spike. Maybe you all can get the third seed. If not then I can still guarantee you Hampton will not take you all lightly and those boys will prepare like you're the Alabama Crimson Tide LOL.

I Am always up for meeting new friends and eatin. That’s a long haul up to Hampton but if nothing else but to meet up and talk ball would be worth it to me. I can’t promise ya we can do anything On the field.