South Pittsburg travels to Austin East ( That Stone man vs That Mays Man )

piratetom

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

On film, they look pretty good. That loss 32-6 to Brainerd makes me question that though.

With that said, it depends on which Roadrunner group shows up.  The game against Brainerd was just down right UGLY .  At home the Roadrunners are by far one of the hardest teams to beat .  Last week vs Union County, they have a few key players out due to injury and or discipline reasons from Coach Mays.  I’m hoping AE shows up and “upset” you all!  

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

With that said, it depends on which Roadrunner group shows up.  The game against Brainerd was just down right UGLY .  At home the Roadrunners are by far one of the hardest teams to beat .  Last week vs Union County, they have a few key players out due to injury and or discipline reasons from Coach Mays.  I’m hoping AE shows up and “upset” you all!  

Not quite sure it could be considered an upset considering the school size.  I too just looked at some video. You have a lot of good looking athletes. Many more than this Pirate team. If SP played your schedule they would likely be 3-4 as well. 

4 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

Not quite sure it could be considered an upset considering the school size.  I too just looked at some video. You have a lot of good looking athletes. Many more than this Pirate team. If SP played your schedule they would likely be 3-4 as well. 

You all stated it'll be an upset.  I mean, any time a STATE CHAMPION is beat in my eyes, that's an upset.