South Pittsburg travels to Austin East ( That Stone man vs That Mays Man )

piratetom

4 hours ago, piratetom said:

Well heck, I’m up here In Gatlinburg with the family and strongly considering driving  back down to Knoxville for this game tomorrow night . We got to show up for our boys. Them Roadrunners are ready for us…

Traveling Tom you need to go cheer our Pirates on to Victory.  I'd be there but for the life of me I can't shake these flu like symptoms.  

I'm going to see if that Dunwoody man has his radio station there so he can tell us what's happening. 

Go Pirates!!

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Traveling Tom you need to go cheer our Pirates on to Victory.  I'd be there but for the life of me I can't shake these flu like symptoms.  

I'm going to see if that Dunwoody man has his radio station there so he can tell us what's happening. 

Go Pirates!!

That Dunwoody feller is going to have a different Jackson feller in the booth with him this Friday night.

This Jackson shares a name with another famous Jackson and he's going to be a Thriller

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAA9vdKgRLD-Ichmr1utI

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

That Dunwoody feller is going to have a different Jackson feller in the booth with him this Friday night.

This Jackson shares a name with another famous Jackson and he's going to be a Thriller

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAA9vdKgRLD-Ichmr1utI

Is he going to do Billy Jean on the air while you moon walk backwards across the press box?