Mairvul vs. Opun Dait

STARSNBARS

16 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

This thread isn’t about them. No doubt the recruit as well. You know as well as I do that Maryville has benefitted from many a timely “transfer”. It is what it is, but just admit it. Your WB QB this year still looks like he is at WB

This thread isn't about WB.

Recruiting is illegal.

Which Patriots are referenced in your handle? Not Oakland. They only have a few fans on here and the one who posts the most is level headed. Not Union County, they don't swim in the deep end of the pool. Not Sullivan East, same as Union County. Are you from Jeff Co. ? I'm guessing New Market.

Maybe there is a great opportunity to play early? Maybe the tuition is cut 90% to be more competitive with local tuitions? Maybe that fills the incoming transfer portal? Maybe the pendulum swings the other way and a longer streak is started? 
It’s about a commitment to expectations, and the expectations are pretty high at 825 Lawrence. I wouldn’t doubt the commitment.

10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Hey Patriot is Mr. Clean helping coach his son up there. I just wondered if that English Mountain ban carried on over to high school or not. Also wondered how Jeff County enjoyed that Sevier County QB they got back in 2014. Barney knows enough what goes on in Dumplin Valley to write a book. Try me and find out.

Neither of those were recruited by JC I hope. The kid now I think came from Greeneville after he got beat out. To the poster asking about Daddy, yes he is his biggest problem. The are recorded phone conversations between Maryville boosters and players from  Knoxville area schools that were turned in to the TSSAA. Bernard said “they couldn’t be verified”

2 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

Neither of those were recruited by JC I hope. The kid now I think came from Greeneville after he got beat out. To the poster asking about Daddy, yes he is his biggest problem. The are recorded phone conversations between Maryville boosters and players from  Knoxville area schools that were turned in to the TSSAA. Bernard said “they couldn’t be verified”

lol , you’re so full of it , what a clown 

10 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

That is the silliest thing I've ever heard. I know a lot about Jefferson County because my mothers side of the family moved to Dandridge back in the early seventies to all go to work for some company called Inka. One of my uncles still attends the Jefferson County games through thick and thin ever since the beginning in 1975 when Maury and Jefferson City went in together. The man is a walking history book on that program right down to the last game and the current roster. Far as Maryville and some booster is total nonsense you would hear at work from someone that stretches things a mile because that's the only way someone would listen to them is to make up something like that. If that be the case GQ wouldn't have told the running back that came from Jefferson County ( Shiverdecker ) there were some hurdles he needed to go through and his concerns so they went on over to Alcoa. I even talked to his mother about it at Walgreens while standing in line at the photo center back then. 

58 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That is the silliest thing I've ever heard. I know a lot about Jefferson County because my mothers side of the family moved to Dandridge back in the early seventies to all go to work for some company called Inka. One of my uncles still attends the Jefferson County games through thick and thin ever since the beginning in 1975 when Maury and Jefferson City went in together. The man is a walking history book on that program right down to the last game and the current roster. Far as Maryville and some booster is total nonsense you would hear at work from someone that stretches things a mile because that's the only way someone would listen to them is to make up something like that. If that be the case GQ wouldn't have told the running back that came from Jefferson County ( Shiverdecker ) there were some hurdles he needed to go through and his concerns so they went on over to Alcoa. I even talked to his mother about it at Walgreens while standing in line at the photo center back then. 

Shiverdecker had grade and discipline issues at JC, that is why he ended up at Alcoa. As for the recordings, I know them to be true. I recorded them myself. The kid they were after was my son.