Mairvul vs. Opun Dait

STARSNBARS

2 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

Nobody said they didn’t work hard. It is who and how they got there that is in question. And for the record, I have said this to Maryville fans and coaches. They know

No naims.....No numburrs and yes we do no......Hard werk, buttermilk, flying in prospecks two play onn Friday nites and goodur garbige servuss....:popcorneater:

8 hours ago, pepvol said:

Nearly every Maryville fan on here is out in the open and everyone knows who they are , there’s nothing I’d ever say on here that I wouldn’t say to someone’s face … can you say the same ? You are an anonymous butt hurt loser who wants to tarnish the reputation of a team of High School kids . You have probably pouted like a little child every time Maryville has had success. You want to imply that the only way Maryville has won is by cheating because that makes your team look better. I’ve heard clowns like you my whole life trying to tell how either Alcoa or Maryville both wanted little Johnny and tried to cheat to get them . Everyone who has ever said this in front of me crumbles to pieces when you say ok , give me specifics because I’m a Big Maryville guy and I don’t want anything shady going on ! 

My Mom was at the hairdresser many years ago and a woman there started talking about Maryville cheating and when my mother said that wasn’t true the lady said that George Quarles was so sneaky that he would come into the opposing team’s locker room at halftime to talk to the best players. This woman actually believed that … who knows, maybe she’s related to you.

I have a Family member who coaches in college now but before that he was offensive coordinator at several local high schools . Parents and players would ask him all the time what Maryville’s secret was , when he told them about kids practicing in the summer on their own early in the mornings and all the hard work that it takes as a full team and the commitment required he was always met with skepticism and naa , we don’t have time for all that . That’s why it’s disgusting for someone like you to come in here and randomly throw out accusations just because you’re jealous and butthurt over a team of 14-18 years old kids having some success from their hard work and dedication! 

I had forgot about that story about the woman at the beauty shop.