Region 5AA vs Reg 6AA

ddaddy

2 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

OK, since no one seems to know anything...Scotts Hill received a letter from Mt. Plesant that was drafted on September 21'st stating that an ineligible player participated in our game, thus they were forfeiting that game. Our game was played on August 26'th...Mt. Plesant had East Hickman earlier, then two region games (Cascade, Loretto) before the letter was written, and all were wins. If the player participated in all four games before they were aware that he wasn't eligible, that's four losses overall and two region losses. I haven't bothered to try and figure what the situation does to the region standings, and I also admittedly don't know if the player played in any games other than ours. 

:popcorneater:

10 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

OK, since no one seems to know anything...Scotts Hill received a letter from Mt. Plesant that was drafted on September 21'st stating that an ineligible player participated in our game, thus they were forfeiting that game. Our game was played on August 26'th...Mt. Plesant had East Hickman earlier, then two region games (Cascade, Loretto) before the letter was written, and all were wins. If the player participated in all four games before they were aware that he wasn't eligible, that's four losses overall and two region losses. I haven't bothered to try and figure what the situation does to the region standings, and I also admittedly don't know if the player played in any games other than ours. 

Uh oh,  sketti o's.

21 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I'd rather someone who knows more than I do break this out. All that I have right now is one instance of a forfeit not concerning a region game, and that basically changes nothing. It won't be a secret, and if there's nothing soon I will have some questions but for now I'll wait.

yes. its an anonymous message board. we must make sure all info is quadruple checked for accuracy. notarized, and signed in blood. thanks for upholding the high standards passed down by moses himself in 3500 BC

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

This is False Information, the forfeit was last season! This affects nothing going forward for this season 

38 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

yes. its an anonymous message board. we must make sure all info is quadruple checked for accuracy. notarized, and signed in blood. thanks for upholding the high standards passed down by moses himself in 3500 BC

Poke fun all you like, but I hate for folks to forward gossip as if it's fact...just look at the comment below yours if you need to know why I'm careful to post information concerning a potentially serious matter. The letter was received Friday, and specified the game on Aug. 26...if there's misinformation out there, it's out there because someone from Mt. Pleasant made a mistake.

On 10/11/2022 at 11:44 AM, tradertwo said:

The letter was received Friday, and specified the game on Aug. 26...if there's misinformation out there, it's out there because someone from Mt. Pleasant made a mistake.

Did East Hickman and more importantly Cascade and Loretto get their letters yet? May have to do a revised region standings soon. 

29 minutes ago, Salem said:

Did East Hickman and more importantly Cascade and Loretto get their letters yet? May have to do a revised region standings soon. 

No idea, as I'm not privy to that information...that's why I was reluctant to put anything out there other than us getting a letter. It could be that the player only participated in one game, but that would seem odd.

On 10/11/2022 at 11:44 AM, tradertwo said:

Poke fun all you like, but I hate for folks to forward gossip as if it's fact...just look at the comment below yours if you need to know why I'm careful to post information concerning a potentially serious matter. The letter was received Friday, and specified the game on Aug. 26...if there's misinformation out there, it's out there because someone from Mt. Pleasant made a mistake.

SORRY. you're a good poster. I'll try to lay off

2 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

SORRY. you're a good poster. I'll try to lay off

I've got as much fun in me as anybody General...no need to seriously apologize for something that I laughed about! I actually enjoy the gruff demeanor that you post with, and I'll tip my cap to you for being creative in your sarcasm and wit.

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I've got as much fun in me as anybody General...no need to seriously apologize for something that I laughed about! I actually enjoy the gruff demeanor that you post with, and I'll tip my cap to you for being creative in your sarcasm and wit.

ok. we've interacted for a few seasons.  ive always wanted scotts hill to do well and youre a good dude. i felt bad. imagine that. cool then

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 11:22 AM, TigerFan1476 said:

This is False Information, the forfeit was last season! This affects nothing going forward for this season 

I owe you an apology sir/mam, you were absolutely correct. We did receive the letter on the date I stated, but it concerned a game over a calendar year in the past. Not an excuse at all, but I hope that you can understand how it got misunderstood. Just to have our coaches' back, he didn't have access to the actual letter any more than I did, he was informed by our AD, and figured that his reading comprehension skills were above preschool levels.

Again, you were absolutely right, and I was mistaken...sorry to have mislead everyone.

EDIT

I was just made aware of this today.

Edited by tradertwo