AP 2A TOP TEN OCT 4 2022

Southtowner

15 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I'm hoping Derek stays put at Lewis County for a while.  I think he can make them a legit AP top 10 team for you.  Or maybe not. You seem to take issue regardless of where they are ranked.

You have done more to put Hohenwald on the map more so than the AP.

I hope the new coach makes them legitimate as well. It would be nice to see them schedule quality opponents and be competitive and even win. I do and have given them credit for some minor success they had years ago such as beating a couple of those Butch Toner Loretto teams. 

As far as putting them on the map, nah, I just exposed where their actual placement should be on that map.

15 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Oh, and Lewis County added Fayetteville to their schedule AFTER Fayetteville City won the state title. 

Crazy isn't it? 

Wonder why the coach put them on it? LOL because Collinwood was unavailable? 

4 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I hope the new coach makes them legitimate as well. It would be nice to see them schedule quality opponents and be competitive and even win. I do and have given them credit for some minor success they had years ago such as beating a couple of those Butch Toner Loretto teams. 

As far as putting them on the map, nah, I just exposed where their actual placement should be on that map.

Crazy isn't it? 

Wonder why the coach put them on it? LOL because Collinwood was unavailable? 

Good luck to Page.

But more importantly,  hold the anchovies. 

21 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

Union City suffered a set back last week with the loss to Westview. There are some factors I won’t discuss because we make no excuses but they will be fine and ready to make a run through the rest of the year. Go Tornadoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure the 3 missing starters would have made up 27 points.