White's Creeks @ TC

9 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

I thought you said new players were joining the team very soon. 

TSSAA won't allow move ins to play.  There are no good athletes available up there.  Best they can do is try and shake some trees and get some backups from Macon, Gordonsville, Lebanon, and Gallatin to jump over the line in the next 2-3 years.

I know for an absolute fact they have had feelers out at LHS. 

6 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

TSSAA won't allow move ins to play.  There are no good athletes available up there.  Best they can do is try and shake some trees and get some backups from Macon, Gordonsville, Lebanon, and Gallatin to jump over the line in the next 2-3 years.

I know for an absolute fact they have had feelers out at LHS. 

The new kid already lived in TC and went to school in TC. 

3 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Yeah, but kids talk, and local coaches talk, TC ain't exactly being secretive about plans to bring in some Lebanon, Sumner, and Smith kids next year.  I guess if you can't build your own, steal other peoples.

Al Davis got his saying from Trousdale County, "Just win baby, Just win"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Yeah, but kids talk, and local coaches talk, TC ain't exactly being secretive about plans to bring in some Lebanon, Sumner, and Smith kids next year.  I guess if you can't build your own, steal other people.

I'm all for it whatever it takes to win. I'm sure TC fans will welcome them with open arms. 

4 hours ago, RTD said:
9 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Yeah, but kids talk, and local coaches talk, TC ain't exactly being secretive about plans to bring in some Lebanon, Sumner, and Smith kids next year.  I guess if you can't build your own, steal other people.

I'm all for it whatever it takes to win. I'm sure TC fans will welcome them with open arms. 

Don't see it happening... but appreciate the complete lack of pride you guys are showing lol.