BAMA TENNESSEE 2022

GeneralForrest

4 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

I love the fact that Candyfan has to get his kicks through potential victories of other teams over Tennessee. haha

Vandy doing Vandy LOL

I just think it’s funny how the vols beat LSU and think they want some of Alabama. That would be like Camden beating Bruceton and then saying they want Peabody :lol:

713647AE-F80C-450B-8859-F649EB56EC3D.png

9 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I just think it’s funny how the vols beat LSU and think they want some of Alabama. That would be like Camden beating Bruceton and then saying they want Peabody :lol:

Awww I understand it now. Okay let me explain. See when you win two in a row that's called a winning streak. Vandy hasn't done that much so it's hard to give an example without looking to your eastern counterparts. Tennessee has won several in a row and built confidence by beating foes in the actual conference which makes them desire to take on tougher teams. The Vols don't sit back and get dusted by 20 by Wake Forest and skate by Elon by only 11. Good thing Vandy started the season in Hawaii because that's as close to a bowl trip as you are going to get.  

1 hour ago, PercyPeabody said:

Awww I understand it now. Okay let me explain. See when you win two in a row that's called a winning streak. Vandy hasn't done that much so it's hard to give an example without looking to your eastern counterparts. Tennessee has won several in a row and built confidence by beating foes in the actual conference which makes them desire to take on tougher teams. The Vols don't sit back and get dusted by 20 by Wake Forest and skate by Elon by only 11. Good thing Vandy started the season in Hawaii because that's as close to a bowl trip as you are going to get.  

:wub:

4 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Accurate 

I don't understand why everyone thinks the LSU game was so key. Tennessee wants Bama every year. Vols could come into the game 0-5 and still want Bama. If you pull the upset, it makes your season. Just like Auburn is always going to want Bama even this year when things are looking very bleak for them.