AP 1A TOP 10 OCT 18, 2022

Southtowner

5 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

I think we would match up better against Peabody than we did McKenzie. Not saying we would win but I think it would be a closer game. My opinion is Trenton is better. But opinions are like what??????????

It's a slug fest out y'alls way.

There's at least 3 schools out there that could end up with a gold ball from what we're going to send to Chattanooga.

1 hour ago, TheRefuter said:

TheRefuter 1A Top 10 10/19

1. Fayetteville

2. McKenzie

3. Dresden

4. Clay County

5. South Pittsburg

6. Peabody

7. Gordonsville

8. Moore County

9. Coalfield

10. Whitwell

Honorable Mention: Lake County (Didn't know enough about them), MASE (Them Memphis schools never really earn the hype).

I haven't dedicated nearly as much time to football this year as previous years. Is there a reason why the west is so strong this year?

Is there trouble at Beene or something? It seems as though the Pirates aren't as strong as usual.

Also expected more out of the legacy programs. Greenback, Cloudland? 

What is going on, guys????

No trouble, just a little drop as most small 1A schools do from time to time. We lost a ton of Senior starters from last years Championship team. With that said, we still have the talent to make a strong push towards Chattanooga to represent the east. Gordy and Clay will have something to say about that though. The near future is VERY BRIGHT though.

14 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

I think we would match up better against Peabody than we did McKenzie. Not saying we would win but I think it would be a closer game. My opinion is Trenton is better. But opinions are like what??????????

I agree I think Dresden would match up way better with Peabody than McKenzie 

1 minute ago, piratetom said:

No trouble, just a little drop as most small 1A schools do from time to time. We lost a ton of Senior starters from last years Championship team. With that said, we still have the talent to make a strong push towards Chattanooga to represent the east. Gordy and Clay will have something to say about that though. The near future is VERY BRIGHT though.

Better to be careening than heading to Davy Jones' Locker like some of us.

Good news.

4 hours ago, jtm52k said:

they have to be looking at the schedule at least a little bit. i would assume the red bank game is what pushed fayetteville over mckenzie

Yes according to that they must.Or they all from middle Tenn.Im guessing the West only has a few voters.State Gazette use to I believe.Jackson Sun.Use to be really good on Sat mornings.I stopped buying it.So since we agree they must look a little,is it just plain idiotic. Both have 3 losses and 2 of their losses to pretty bad teams.

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I don't see where he called MASE Middle College unless you're referring to his "Them Memphis Schools never really earn the hype"  ?? 

If so, who's throwing shade now? 

You are  a smart man you understand what was said about Memphis 1A school!

No shade just facts . Every 1A school in Memphis got beat in the first round last year my man!