Classes announced

Indian

30 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Wartburg and Oneida are Eastern Time Zone. 

There cant be that many 5 team regions cause there will be a lot of teams to fill out. If 12 teams fill Region 7/8 then 39 teams have to be spread out in 6 regions. That's 6.5 a region. So 3 with 7 and 3 with 6. 

They did last time Oneida & York is to close not have in the same region 

43 minutes ago, Charger64 said:

Would be nice.....but don't be surprised if PF and GP go north. Loudon and Kingston could easily end up with AE, Union, Scott, and the Beast of the East ---Alcoa

That would leave SW, Meigs, McMinn Central with Brainerd, Tyner and Chatt Central

Who knows what teams will play up or where the breaks for District alignment will be set....by the geniuses at the TSSAA

Very true 

Edited by Dadof2

1 hour ago, TryNotToSuck said:

USJ, Covington, Hardin County, and Summitt. No more Memphis, unless it’s MASE or a team that’s 3A and up, willing to show commitment 

Memphis will have MASE, Fairley and Freedom Prep all in 2A next year. They will be tough. We will have South Gibson I’m sure in the non-region. I would love to keep Hardin Co on the non-region schedule as well. Has been fun playing them the last few years. 

5 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

That's a 4 hour bus trip for Monterey. I could see them doing that though. If that happens, Region 1 gets much stronger, and Region 2 gets much weaker. 

4 hours? On what a bicycle. Google maps has it at 2 1/2 hours 122 miles from school to school. 

1 hour ago, Charger64 said:

Would be nice.....but don't be surprised if PF and GP go north. Loudon and Kingston could easily end up with AE, Union, Scott, and the Beast of the East ---Alcoa

That would leave SW, Meigs, McMinn Central with Brainerd, Tyner and Chatt Central

Who knows what teams will play up or where the breaks for District alignment will be set....by the geniuses at the TSSAA

I figure that you would basically have the same regions up north maybe slight adjustments but I figure you would see 

McMinn Central, Meigs, Kingston, Sweetwater and Loudon 

Tyner, Brainerd, Chatt Central, Sequatchie and Grundy 

That would be more ideal for travel concerns 

I heard Meigs turned enrollment in early and they are now actually under the 541. Guess they should have waited like some schools until TSSAA had to ask lol 

• Like 1