Classes announced

Indian

9 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Wish they'd just go ahead and put the limit at 500 and be done with it.Was reading Greenfield barely hanging on and Gleason has had a good year but I think only 130 students and LC with 204.Not much to choose from.So just don't give us small poor schools a chance and be done with it.

Bigster, don't fret for our poor Falcons. We always manage to compete with whoever they send our way. Iron sharpens iron.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 5:13 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

Bigster, don't fret for our poor Falcons. We always manage to compete with whoever they send our way. Iron sharpens iron.

I know.Just the TSSAA not really giving some of the smaller schools a chance at all.Just a chance.I actually believe LC will be a player in Single A next 5 to 6 years at least.With Qb back next year,Mullins just a junior,Chamberlain just a soph.Both of them are very good back.Think Chamberlain has a brother,a freshman running back that was a stud last year at middle school.And middle school this year had size,a stud running back and I saw 3 of those players will be playing in an all star game.So they should fill in spots later.Actually think LC will be better next year.Just my opinion.Think it will be Union City,Dresden,LC as top teams barring unforseen situation.But that's for later discussion.Focus on Mase.

Edited by mrbigster