Union City Golden Tornadoes welcome Huntingdon to Tornado Alley

Tornado82

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They’re not all bad. Just a certain few. Good luck to UC next Friday. 

You are right I actually have some good friends that have kids playing for Huntingdon. But those few fans classless and totally disrespectful. Thanks BPM it will be a battle for sure. We love underdog status.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

You are right I actually have some good friends that have kids playing for Huntingdon. But those few fans classless and totally disrespectful. Thanks BPM it will be a battle for sure. We love underdog status.

Underdog ? Yall are an 8-1 team that has been considered superior  to the Mustangs by most all season. Now you're the underdog . How you figure?

27 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Underdog ? Yall are an 8-1 team that has been considered superior  to the Mustangs by most all season. Now you're the underdog . How you figure?

Just a few previous quotes I read that you all will beat us by 3-4 touchdowns. It will definitely be a battle and the defense that holds up the best will win. Both very respected programs and both are hard nose old school football playing teams.

I wouldn’t consider UC the under dog. They are a great team that could have won against WV if they were completely healthy at the time. UC had a couple of things go wrong for them at the end of the first half and early in the third Qtr but they were in that game. Same as Huntingdon. I think all three teams are close, giving Westview the slight edge with their big time athletes. Ought to be interesting to see how it turns out.

13 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They’re not all bad. Just a certain few. Good luck to UC next Friday. 

They are all bad. When they gang up on this guy and say a video is hearsay idiots …..    I mean do they honestly think they could hear what everyone in a stadium with thousands of people in it were screaming. They got mad at me because I said I wouldn’t be surprised. It happened to our players at riverside. It happens but it shouldn’t. Pure arrogance mixed with stupidity 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

They are all bad. When they gang up on this guy and say a video is hearsay idiots …..    I mean do they honestly think they could hear what everyone in a stadium with thousands of people in it were screaming. They got mad at me because I said I wouldn’t be surprised. It happened to our players at riverside. It happens but it shouldn’t. Pure arrogance mixed with stupidity 

You are a dad gum moron. It happened to your team at Riverside so it must have happened in Huntingdon also? There hasn’t been any evidence....if you have a recording then put it out dipstick.