Henry County @ Portland

SEC1rules

6 minutes ago, AHPatriot33 said:

Even if Portland were to win this game they are still #3 after the tiebreakers with HC and Springfield. With that being said HC should pull starters early since they have #1 locked up and rest for the playoff run to STATE!!!!

I concur friend. Get this one wrapped up with a big bow on top.  And pull the starters. No need to try to send the house for 4 quarters. 

7 hours ago, RollRed said:

I concur friend. Get this one wrapped up with a big bow on top.  And pull the starters. No need to try to send the house for 4 quarters. 

With your defense you can play your JV offense and your regular D and have a running clock in the second half 

rumor has it that Portland coaches thought they could beat us if Devon didn’t play 

wrong 

Rumors are incorrect.
There was WAY more concern about how to move the ball and score on Springfield's stout defense then what their offense would be with, our without, Crenshaw.

I understand the odds (longshot).  Just correcting a statement.
But, if Portland def HC, Springfield loses to NW, Springfield is #3, Portland is #2.

Rematch between HC and SF in playoffs should be the Game of the Week at that time.

28 minutes ago, PantherPride2022 said:

Rumors are incorrect.
There was WAY more concern about how to move the ball and score on Springfield's stout defense then what their offense would be with, our without, Crenshaw.

But, if Portland def HC, Springfield loses to NW, Springfield is #3, Portland is #2.

Rematch between HC and SF in playoffs should be the Game of the Week at that time.

I stand corrected.  Thank for setting the record straight. Good luck Friday.  HC is stout 

32 minutes ago, PantherPride2022 said:

Rumors are incorrect.

If this scenario plays out, wouldn’t you be first in the Region not second? You and HC both would be 4-1 and you would have the first tie breaker in a head-to-head win.  It would be Portland #1, HC #2 and us #3. Maybe I am looking at this wrong 

58 minutes ago, PantherPride2022 said:

Rumors are incorrect.

You got me rolling at the idea of Portland beating HC. And even more so rolling at the alternate reality where northwest would beat Springfield.