Playoffs Haywood vs Kirby

Ljsr

On 10/29/2022 at 8:43 AM, Rockytoptomcat said:

I honestly don’t think Obion or Milan have any idea what they are in store for going to Orange Mound

Milan has been there a few times. Last year being the most recent. Honestly we owe them from last year. Would love to see the Dawgs get another shot at them in rd 2. Last year I felt like we let one slip away. 

Congrats, Tomcats. Looks as if y’all have home field through the semi-finals. It appears that 7-4A swept 8-4A. The Memphis schools are paying the price for shutting down their football programs during Covid. Between players who transferred to schools where they.could play, and the loss of a year’s experience for players who stayed, they are not nearly as good as they could be.

16 minutes ago, Rockytoptomcat said:

Who is #6 for us? I thought he had a great game last night. I haven’t noticed him all year. He seemed to have some reliable hands

Zyon Washington - a junior. He has played on the off side on offense all season and has made a few big plays last few weeks as he has recovered from a broken hand he has been playing with all season. He also started at corner last two weeks. One of many weapons so I can see how he gets lost with Person and Cam. Coach has a way of breaking things like this out as we advance. I look for Person to be playing a little defense too.

3 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Zyon Washington - a junior. He has played on the off side on offense all season and has made a few big plays last few weeks as he has recovered from a broken hand he has been playing with all season. He also started at corner last two weeks. One of many weapons so I can see how he gets lost with Person and Cam. Coach has a way of breaking things like this out as we advance. I look for Person to be playing a little defense too.

I love it!