Anderson County....Can they be a potential problem for Greeneville?

Vandychris

41 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I apologized to Mavinflight. Apology accepted. I think you could use a hug. I’m keeping you in my prayers. It’s almost Thanksgiving. We all have a lot to be thankful for. But can we just all be friends. I harbor nothing but love for everyone including you Swipes. Have a wonderful day brother. It’s always a blessing to wake up and enjoy another day of life. 

You are a LOSER plain and simple and I never apologized to you!  You can’t keep on saying the comments you have said and then just think it’s ok if you just apologize or say I’m praying for you, that not how being a civilized human being works.  It’s the same way as starting a statement with “This isn’t meant to offend you” and then saying an offensive statement, it doesn’t make it right or ok.  I would never be friends with someone who has made the inappropriate comments you have made 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Swipes said:

You are a LOSER plain and simple and I never apologized to you!  You can’t keep on saying the comments you have said and then just think it’s ok if you just apologize or say I’m praying for you, that not how being a civilized human being works.  It’s the same way as starting a statement with “This isn’t meant to offend you” and then saying an offensive statement, it doesn’t make it right or ok.  I would never be friends with someone who has made the inappropriate comments you have made 

Thanks for noticing. Any other life changing revelations you’d like to share? I appreciate your thoughts as always. As Long as I’m learning something. I figure I’m Ok-it’s a decent day. “Loser” is an insult children use. And i was pleasantly amused. Even chuckled a bit i must admit. I’d assume you’re around 7-8yrs Old, Or mentally about the same. We all have our challenges becoming Adults. Good Luck on your Progress. I find your attitude humorous. Thanks for making me Smile. I wish you all the best Swipes on your journey. God loves everyone including You. 

Edited by IPOPU2022
Typo

On 11/22/2022 at 1:06 PM, IPOPU2022 said:

Thanks for noticing. Any other life changing revelations you’d like to share? I appreciate your thoughts as always. As Long as I’m learning something. I figure I’m Ok-it’s a decent day. “Loser” is an insult children use. And i was pleasantly amused. Even chuckled a bit i must admit. I’d assume you’re around 7-8yrs Old, Or mentally about the same. We all have our challenges becoming Adults. Good Luck on your Progress. I find your attitude humorous. Thanks for making me Smile. I wish you all the best Swipes on your journey. God loves everyone including You. 

Quit taking drugs and making comments. 

On 11/22/2022 at 11:08 AM, Swipes said:

Dang how did I miss this? So the dude that was taking up for you is a loser?