Anderson County....Can they be a potential problem for Greeneville?

Vandychris

58 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

This year wasn't good to you so please bring up the last 3 years haha. It's ok dude we've been there before I know your pain. Well except the getting bumped from the playoffs by AC part...

Cocky,  I like it.  You may not know what getting bumped by AC feels like but you’ve been all too familiar with that 3rd round exit recently homie.

28 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

True, but it’s makes good football programs better. Whether we like it or not, Betsy and the Devils are tied together at the hip.

They are the same.  It’s a cycle of who has the better classes and experience.   Greeneville set the standard and Betsy met it.  Greeneville has the right coach now and they are a phenomenal program.  I look for another gold ball to end up in Greeneville this year.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BetsyCyclones16 said:

They are the same.  It’s a cycle of who has the better classes and experience.   Greeneville set the standard and Betsy met it.  Greeneville has the right coach now and they are a phenomenal program.  I look for another gold ball to end up in Greeneville this year.

Thank you 16.  Greeneville looks really good right now. What Betsy has done has force the Devils to step back and Twix things.

• Like 1

Devil fans never seem to disappoint when it comes to name calling and nonsense online. We’re all brothers and sisters in the end. No need to get so emotional. I love everyone who has an opinion good or bad. May the best team win Friday and bring the Gold Ball home to East Tn. Best of luck to the Devils. Maybe this is your year. If i was a betting man I’m taking Greeneville. It’s yours to win or lose. 

5 minutes ago, shawboy said:

U guys don't think eh or rb can play with either one of them? Just a curious tomcat wanting to know about the east

To answer your question NO.  Greeneville or AC will kill the winner of that game. Look at the difference in schedule between all 4 (AC and Greeneville have played a way tougher schedule and both undefeated)

• Upvote 1