Anderson County....Can they be a potential problem for Greeneville?

Vandychris

5 hours ago, bigGreene95 said:

Precision.... arm strength...... overall ability 

Precision? Have you seen his completion %? TD to interception ratio? Football smarts very high. Who do you want in front of him and please explain. You just can’t make opinion remarks without backing them up with numbers. Plus the coaches have made the decision and they are one of the best staffs in the state.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Precision? Have you seen his completion %? TD to interception ratio? Football smarts very high. Who do you want in front of him and please explain. You just can’t make opinion remarks without backing them up with numbers. Plus the coaches have made the decision and they are one of the best staffs in the state.

He’s also 30-3 as a starter. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I had typed this long post about how good Elizabethton really is. How their 4 losses were to teams with a combined record of 38-4. But you know what? Forget it. This is a team that started 1-4. They’re no threat to AC. All AC has to do is show up and take the W. Just like…Tullahoma did in 2020 against Nolensville. And Greeneville did in 2021 against Betsy. Show up..JUST LIKE THAT..and everything will be ok! Trust me ;)

Edited by BigDaddyDave
Typo
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

I had typed this long post about how good Elizabethton really is. How their 4 losses were to teams with a combined record of 38-4. But you know what? Forget it. This is a team that started 1-4. They’re no threat to AC. All AC has to do is show up and take the W. Just like…Tullahoma did in 2020 against Nolensville. And Greeneville did in 2021 against Betsy. Show up..JUST LIKE THAT..and everything will be ok! Trust me ;)

Now come on Dave you know next week will be the Cyclones last game this year because AC has just too much speed and quickness for the Cyclones to handle.Go Betsy!!

Edited by lawnman

35 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Now come on Dave you know next week will be the Cyclones last game this year because AC has just too much speed and quickness for the Cyclones to handle.Go Betsy!!

Lawnman, if the moo cows luck up and get us, we Devils have the advantage of the AC boys looking ahead to the 4th round. Whoa, they are ready doing that to you all. Betsy 28 unbranded young calves 20.

Edited by noonesfool

1 hour ago, noonesfool said:

Some people think the Greeneville offense would be more high powered with Cannon under center. He does throw a way better ball and has better arm strength that Quillen.  Quillen is definitely a great game manager but arm strength is lacking but is a better runner. It’s a pick your poison kind of thing.  (There where quite a few parents of starters last year that were upset that Cannon wasn’t the starting QB, especially some that played at Greeneville.  You know I’ve talked to them too)

I believe in Spradlen is in a tough situation and went with who had more Varsity experience.  There is a reason Cannon had been invited to more college camps and more view on Hudl.  (I’m not trying to pick sides but I do know that Cannon comes from good stock too because he is family)

1 minute ago, Swipes said:

Some people think the Greeneville offense would be more high powered with Cannon under center. He does throw a way better ball and has better arm strength that Quillen.  Quillen is definitely a great game manager but arm strength is lacking but is a better runner. It’s a pick your poison kind of thing.  (There where quite a few parents of starters last year that were upset that Cannon wasn’t the starting QB, especially some that played at Greeneville.  You know I’ve talked to them too)

I believe in Spradlen is in a tough situation and went with who had more Varsity experience.  There is a reason Cannon had been invited to more college camps and more view on Hudl.  (I’m not trying to pick sides but I do know that Cannon comes from good stock too because he is family)

Totally agree with your assessment. Greeneville is fortunate to be in good shape next year at QB.

29 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Lawnman, if the moo cows luck up and get us, we Devils have the advantage of the AC boys looking ahead to the 4th round. Whoa, they are ready doing that to you all. Betsy 28 unbranded young calves 20.

Noones I like the way you think and I really don’t see anyone beating the Devils this year and definitely not AC.