Anderson County....Can they be a potential problem for Greeneville?

Vandychris

The Answer is Absolutely No

Anderson County in 4A will choke yet again like always

They are like the US Mens Soccer Team, Chokes when it matters Most

Anderson County missed a huge chance at moving down to 3A

The Mavs will fail to get past the Quarterfinals/Greeneville/Elizabethton again just like they always do

They have had their chances and their success and window in 4A has passed and they have proven they cannot beat Elizabethton and Greeneville in the 4A Playoffs

But the Answer is a 100% No

Sorry to be like that but They have shown me that they cannot get it done in 4A

If I was in charge I would have Anderson County and Alcoa swap classifications

If AC can play like they did against Powell, Science Hill and Carter they are more than capable of beating Elizabethton again and then beating Greeneville. If they play like they did against Rhea Co. their season will be over. Play like they did the other 6 games they could still beat Elizabethton and Greeneville. I think AC, Greeneville and Elizabethton are the best 4A teams in the state. The 4A state champs will be one of those teams. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Coachgpa said:

If AC can play like they did against Powell, Science Hill and Carter they are more than capable of beating Elizabethton again and then beating Greeneville. If they play like they did against Rhea Co. their season will be over. Play like they did the other 6 games they could still beat Elizabethton and Greeneville. I think AC, Greeneville and Elizabethton are the best 4A teams in the state. The 4A state champs will be one of those teams. 

You may be right, but someone will have to prove it to Haywood County.

• Like 1