Anderson County....Can they be a potential problem for Greeneville?

Vandychris

AC is a problem for any team. They have Betsy this week. Get by them and all heck breaks lose in Clinton. 2 undefeated teams come together, home game for the Mavs it will one exciting game. And yes AC has weapons and D1 players that have not had a great deal of playing time waiting on the playoffs and have been hurt. So it's another fun year concentration is on a good Betsy team this week. Get fired up Mavericks, today is your only off day. Go Defense we need that puzzle to open the game up!

26 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

AC is a problem for any team. They have Betsy this week. Get by them and all heck breaks lose in Clinton. 2 undefeated teams come together, home game for the Mavs it will one exciting game. And yes AC has weapons and D1 players that have not had a great deal of playing time waiting on the playoffs and have been hurt. So it's another fun year concentration is on a good Betsy team this week. Get fired up Mavericks, today is your only off day. Go Defense we need that puzzle to open the game up!

Some song every dang year Mavsinflight. You act like other teams don’t have D1 athletes.  Greeneville had come up to AC plenty of times some as the favorite, some as the underdog.  We haven’t lost a playoff game.  The problem has ALWAYS been speed and defense and your d still doesn’t impress me

Edited by Swipes
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Uhhhh……. Knew you couldn’t do a get ready post for Betsy without mentioning a great game in Mav Country between 2 undefeated teams. Thank you for proving a dozen posters right.

56 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Some song every dang year Mavsinflight. You act like other teams don’t have D1 athletes.  Greeneville had come up to AC plenty of times some as the favorite, some as the underdog.  We haven’t lost a playoff game.  The problem has ALWAYS been speed and defense and your d still doesn’t impress me

Well it's always good to let people know. And it's a good thing. I am proud of them there Mavs. 

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

Well it's always good to let people know. And it's a good thing. I am proud of them there Mavs. 

Well let people know then that you haven’t been relative ever in football.  Let people know how you like your crow like every year and let people know how arrogant AC fans have been for proving absolutely nothing!  You might call it hate but truth is never hate 

22 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Well let people know then that you haven’t been relative ever in football.  Let people know how you like your crow like every year and let people know how arrogant AC fans have been for proving absolutely nothing!  You might call it hate but truth is never hate 

Calm down swipes lol that pertnear being Hate haha

4 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Precision? Have you seen his completion %? TD to interception ratio? Football smarts very high. Who do you want in front of him and please explain. You just can’t make opinion remarks without backing them up with numbers. Plus the coaches have made the decision and they are one of the best staffs in the state.

I agree Noon

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I get the assumption Betsy and Greeneville try to isolate the 4A to themselves IMO it sure feels that way. Tullahoma was a shocker IMO they don't want any lower east Tennessee teams in finals. The Mavs are here to stay.

When it comes to Quad 1 it has been Greeneville and Betsy so you’re not assuming.  Look where the most state championship have came since going to 6 classification in 09.  The Mavs have to actually win something for you to say they are here to stay.  I thought you were more realistic than AC fans, now not so much.  I deal in facts where you deal in hope and fantasies 

• Like 2