Anderson County....Can they be a potential problem for Greeneville?

Vandychris

14 minutes ago, shawboy said:

I here rb defense is pretty good, where will round 4 be played?

RB's defense is good against mediocre  competition.  They gave up 38 points against Fayetteville (Which don't get me wrong is a great 1a team but not on the level as Greeneville or AC).  It will be in Chattanooga.

On 10/29/2022 at 12:19 PM, Vandychris said:

Looking at the brackets in 4A, one intriguing potential game would be Anderson County vs Greeneville. Is there any chance that the Mavericks could potentially upset the Green Devils and make a deeper run than they have been able to in the past?

I’ll take Grv in a close game

57 minutes ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

The INT was a jump ball to end the half. The Mr football semifinalist they had went 3/14 for 11 yards and 3 INTs and lost. You tell me which youd rather have

I’m just saying that I wouldn’t say that he “nuked” them with the performance in that game. I probably wouldn’t pick either for QB. Would love to see the Fulton kid play receiver, which he played until being forced into the QB position last year.  

13 minutes ago, Ffball9999 said:

I’m just saying that I wouldn’t say that he “nuked” them with the performance in that game. I probably wouldn’t pick either for QB. Would love to see the Fulton kid play receiver, which he played until being forced into the QB position last year.  

He is no doubt a great athlete. He was running in circles but we held him in check. It was not the best weather to throw the ball that night. The wild was blowing like crazy. Either way the disrespect for Brady is uncalled for especially with what he has accomplished in his career. Only having 3 losses and all 3 to  E town who was back to back stats champs and then a state runner up

1 minute ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

He is no doubt a great athlete. He was running in circles but we held him in check. It was not the best weather to throw the ball that night. The wild was blowing like crazy. Either way the disrespect for Brady is uncalled for especially with what he has accomplished in his career. Only having 3 losses and all 3 to  E town who was back to back stats champs and then a state runner up

There hasn’t been any disrespect.  From what I’ve heard he is a great kid.  There have been nothing from me or other I’ve seen that is a mean comment. This forum discusses teams and players ability.  No reason to get upset.