Anderson County....Can they be a potential problem for Greeneville?

Vandychris

8 minutes ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

He is no doubt a great athlete. He was running in circles but we held him in check. It was not the best weather to throw the ball that night. The wild was blowing like crazy. Either way the disrespect for Brady is uncalled for especially with what he has accomplished in his career. Only having 3 losses and all 3 to  E town who was back to back stats champs and then a state runner up

Good luck Friday.  I think Grv wins and then wins state

5 minutes ago, Ffball9999 said:

There hasn’t been any disrespect.  From what I’ve heard he is a great kid.  There have been nothing from me or other I’ve seen that is a mean comment. This forum discusses teams and players ability.  No reason to get upset.  

The disrespect of the QB play or lack there of has been said. Just because he isnt throwing for crazy numbers doesnt mean there is a lack of QB play. Numbers arent everything. When starters get pulled after a quarter and a half because the game is a blow out it is hard to put up these crazy numbers that the kid from Fulton put up because his defense couldnt get a stop. Not upset just defending the fact there is not a lack of QB play at Greeneville

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rocketboy21 said:

Wow go ahead and eat some crow with a lot of others. after that BEAT DOWN Greenville won’t ever be relevant again. They’ll make it to the 3rd round and that’s it. After that few year run they ain’t nothing 

The good thing about GreenEville is we're not a one sport school. Them boys are contenders on the wrestling mat and the hardwood. Soccer teams aren't to shabby either. We'll get ours don't worry :thumb:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Coachgpa said:

Did not even need the “IF”! I am shocked at how easy it was against Greenville. Did not see a running clock!!!

Me and you too gpa. . NEVER SAW THEM MERCIED. I guess that spot they dusted off for a Gold Ball the last 2yrs is still nice an clean. Number 1 and undefeated and go down in flames AGAIN?

17 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Me and you too gpa. . NEVER SAW THEM MERCIED. I guess that spot they dusted off for a Gold Ball the last 2yrs is still nice an clean. Number 1 and undefeated and go down in flames AGAIN?

I think AC is probably better than what most people think and maybe Greeneville  is not quite as good as what most people have been thinking. Plus you turn the ball over 5 times it is hard to overcome. And the first one was a back breaker, the scoop and score!! In my opinion that was the play of the game! 

3 hours ago, Coachgpa said:

I think AC is probably better than what most people think and maybe Greeneville  is not quite as good as what most people have been thinking. Plus you turn the ball over 5 times it is hard to overcome. And the first one was a back breaker, the scoop and score!! In my opinion that was the play of the game! 

I gotcha bubba. . Greeneville helped AC quite a bit. Regardless AC is moving on to Chattanooga. Trust Me Red Bank is Awful. AC will make quick work with them. Good Luck to All going Forward