Rockwood @ south Greene

ThrillaNvanilla

On 11/2/2022 at 10:35 AM, Fanofballs365 said:

From what I have read is that York coach takes time off when he has down years? How many times has he stepped down and came back? If that is the case I hope they lose in the first round as that is a coward way to coach. 

That is not true. He was appointed principal and could not do both. This is basically the same team as last year for York. York was picked for 4th JUST LIKE LAST YEAR when they were 3-7. If that LIE about him was true, he wouldn't have come back this year since they basically the same team that went 3-8 overall. The difference is he is a great coach. Every time this LIE is posted, I will repeat the truth. It is just jealously because York won the region when Monterey was the huge favorite and York led them 34-7 in the 4th quarter, led Oneida 28-0 at the half and clobbered Rockwood 32-0.

• Upvote 1

On 11/3/2022 at 9:50 PM, ThrillaNvanilla said:

York will be tested soon in the coming weeks 

Of course. Aren't you aware that these are state playoff games and all teams by the 2nd round are a challenge and more so in the third round? You don't think South Greene, Monterey and Hampton will be challenged too? You don't think York was challenged when they played Monterey and Monterey was a huge favorite? York ked 34-7 in the 4th quarter. You don't think they were challenged when Oneida was favored at home and York was up 28-0 in the half?  You don't think it was a challenge last week when the championship was on the line against Rockwood in a game everyone said was a tossup? lol

Edited by bobcatfan300
Added to it.

On 11/5/2022 at 12:28 AM, bobcatfan300 said:

Of course. Aren't you aware that these are state playoff games and all teams by the 2nd round are a challenge and more so in the third round? You don't think South Greene, Monterey and Hampton will be challenged too? You don't think York was challenged when they played Monterey and Monterey was a huge favorite? York ked 34-7 in the 4th quarter. You don't think they were challenged when Oneida was favored at home and York was up 28-0 in the half?  You don't think it was a challenge last week when the championship was on the line against Rockwood in a game everyone said was a tossup? lol

Who had us as the favorite? I picked y’all to win the region last year. Didn’t know last years coach would lay an egg like that. By the York game this year I knew we’d likely finish 4th and be 1 and done. Me and @Spike016 weren’t bashful about that opinion. 

Edited by crow