Cascade @ Lewis County 2022 Playoffs

cascadehomer

46 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Your total obsession with me has completely convoluted your entire thinking. Of all the posters on here, you of all should know that I commented last season that he was a Scotts Hill fan. If you really had any knowledge of what you speak of, you would know that, that comment was thrown at the playoff appearances of his team.

You do realize that everyone on this board sees you have a personal infatuation with me, don’t you?

Are you seriously going to say anything about someone else’s obsession? My God, over 80% of your posts in your HISTORY reflect your obsession with Lewis County. It is strange to put it mildly. Most posters will post mostly about “their” team/school, i.e. General, trader, BPM, daddy, and will also post on other Region/cross-Region threads. But not you, no no, you make it your daily, if not hourly, routine to drop down in the 1A-2A forum to beat your dead horse and grind your dull axe over whatever your obsession is with LC. Go back and post about your vaunted Patriots in the appropriate forum. Your opinion is not needed, nor wanted, here. And you are absolutely delusional if you think there is anything infatuating about you or any of your opinions here, EVERYONE here knows what you are. C/O94 said it best when he said….better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

It feels fine to be a fan of my hometown team, and I'll continue to support them good or bad in every way possible. Both my parents graduated there, my wife and myself did also as well as my kids, and my eldest grandchild is in her freshman year now with more to follow...Scotts Hill is my team, my school, and my community, and if you think some cruel intended words from some moron like yourself will make me ashamed of that, you're more delusional than anyone on here has given you (substantial) credit for.

It's absolutely your right to make it your insane little obsession to degrade and demean Lewis County's football program and kids if you wish, just know that it exposes what a piece of trash you really are to all the other fans who feel about their own community/school/team as I do mine and use this forum in a positive manner to promote them. 

Not only him ,but it also exposes what kind of person or people that run coacht.. they allow the constant bashing of kids.. they are just as much at fault as he is..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

It feels fine to be a fan of my hometown team, and I'll continue to support them good or bad in every way possible. Both my parents graduated there, my wife and myself did also as well as my kids, and my eldest grandchild is in her freshman year now with more to follow...Scotts Hill is my team, my school, and my community, and if you think some cruel intended words from some moron like yourself will make me ashamed of that, you're more delusional than anyone on here has given you (substantial) credit for.

It's absolutely your right to make it your insane little obsession to degrade and demean Lewis County's football program and kids if you wish, just know that it exposes what a piece of trash you really are to all the other fans who feel about their own community/school/team as I do mine and use this forum in a positive manner to promote them. 

^^^THIS^^^

1 hour ago, classof1994 said:

Not only him ,but it also exposes what kind of person or people that run coacht.. they allow the constant bashing of kids.. they are just as much at fault as he is..

I'll have to disagree in principle, even as much as I can see your point of view. This land that we live in is built upon our rights as individuals to live as we wish, go where we wish, and say what we wish as long as it doesn't trample someone else's rights to do the same. This whole culture of "wokeness" and political correctness that we live in is as much of a danger to our individual rights as communism is if it accomplishes the same result. If the most horrible thing I endure from here on is someone who's opinion I care nothing about criticizing something that they obviously don't understand on an anonymous message board, I've been truly blessed.

CoachT pretty much never gets involved on a personal level, but from the few comments made over the years (not to put words in his mouth), I'll reserve the right to my opinion that he likes the bashing of kids about as much as I do and leave it at that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

I'll have to disagree in principle, even as much as I can see your point of view. This land that we live in is built upon our rights as individuals to live as we wish, go where we wish, and say what we wish as long as it doesn't trample someone else's rights to do the same. This whole culture of "wokeness" and political correctness that we live in is as much of a danger to our individual rights as communism is if it accomplishes the same result. If the most horrible thing I endure from here on is someone who's opinion I care nothing about criticizing something that they obviously don't understand on an anonymous message board, I've been truly blessed.

CoachT pretty much never gets involved on a personal level, but from the few comments made over the years (not to put words in his mouth), I'll reserve the right to my opinion that he likes the bashing of kids about as much as I do and leave it at that.

I totally agree with you 100%.. but with that said.. coacht has interjected themselves and deleted my comments toward this moron so his feelings weren't hurt.. but yet they continue to let him verbally bash kids.. again I agree with your points and believe me I'm the biggest rights person you'll ever meet.. but let's treat everyone the same

Quick recap from CascadeHomer perspective:

Lewis Co stacked the box in the first half & Cascade ran up the middle- I don't remember a single first down.

Lewis Co passing game was on point--#11 was faster in person as opposed to his highlights-ditto for the QB

Cascade had blown coverage on 2 long TD passes--new CB & Safety evidently mis-communicated...

2nd half Cascade went to their Big & Nasty formation (Extra blocker & running outside) & moved the ball @ 10yds per clip--(if only this had been a 1st or 2nd qt adjustment!) (A 5qt game & Cascade had the W:)

Cascade final drive went from one 20yd line to the other in 1:20 before taking a shot at the endzone-incomplete pass...

Rightly or wrongly, every big call went against Cascade--including a scooped-up Lewis Co fumble that was run back 80yds for a TD only to be called back dubiously.  Also, there were two Lewis Co drives that were kept alive by passes that clearly bounced off the ground---Both times the line judge called them incomplete only to be overruled by the white hat (who had an inferior vantage point!)

And a theme for the season continued: injuries--- Cascade limped into the game w/ 3 new starters out - the best D-lineman #75 missed his 2nd straight... Linebacker #3 was out for the first time this season... RB #15 shoulder injury & LB #7 played on one leg (evidently he was injured in the freaking Thursday walk through!)

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You do know everyone on this board could care less what you think and wishes you would never post on here again right??  Watch I’ll prove it… see how many upvotes this post gets. 

Birds of a feather flock together. Therefore, it does not mean much if you are the most popular poster on in this thread. Question I have for you is, since this (Hohenwald) has nothing to do with you, why are you so obsessed with me and spend so much time on me including stalking?

3 hours ago, classof1994 said:

Perfect quote for he and his daddy private Forrest.. better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Ah, still smarting after your hometown team has been called out for weak schedules and scheduling weak teams, are we? How does that/them paper championships feel now?

3 hours ago, tradertwo said:

What kind of reward do you want for being such a family oriented backer of Scotts Hill? Will a cookie suffice? What do we and the world owe you and your family? 
I have never once called out a single kid or coach from Hohenwald. All that I have ever done was notate the weak schedule and early round playoff exits. Nice try to make something different, though.

3 hours ago, TheStuff said:

Are you seriously going to say anything about someone else’s obsession? My God, over 80% of your posts in your HISTORY reflect your obsession with Lewis County. It is strange to put it mildly. Most posters will post mostly about “their” team/school, i.e. General, trader, BPM, daddy, and will also post on other Region/cross-Region threads. But not you, no no, you make it your daily, if not hourly, routine to drop down in the 1A-2A forum to beat your dead horse and grind your dull axe over whatever your obsession is with LC. Go back and post about your vaunted Patriots in the appropriate forum. Your opinion is not needed, nor wanted, here. And you are absolutely delusional if you think there is anything infatuating about you or any of your opinions here, EVERYONE here knows what you are. C/O94 said it best when he said….better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Have a question to respond to your question; why are you even concerned with this? I do, however, like how you tried to include other poster to boost your cred.

3 hours ago, classof1994 said:

Ah, mad because you have no power, are we? I do like how you try to utilize the words “bash” and “kids” to bolster the shock value. Too bad it’s just not true.

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Ah, trying to capitalize on the above word usage, aye.

1 hour ago, classof1994 said:

I totally agree with you 100%.. but with that said.. coacht has interjected themselves and deleted my comments toward this moron so his feelings weren't hurt.. but yet they continue to let him verbally bash kids.. again I agree with your points and believe me I'm the biggest rights person you'll ever meet.. but let's treat everyone the same

I think you are just mad because you carried some of your other post a little (actually, way) too far and can’t stand it that you were put in your place by having them removed.

I think your problem is that it infuriates you that your home team, including when you played, has been called out for all of those paper championships and thus, culminating into all those early round playoff exits.

6 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

The bright side is that the next game is against Adamsville so, if the ghosts of years past are silenced with a new program, Hohenwald will be in round three this year!

As long as you are obsessed with Lewis Co. I will continue to clown you… loser. The day you stop will be the day I stop. 

8 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

The bright side is that the next game is against Adamsville so, if the ghosts of years past are silenced with a new program, Hohenwald will be in round three this year!

Like I said, your opinion of me and what motivates me isn't a fly speck. I don't do what I do or act the way I do for anyone's approval, least of all yours but since you made the overt attempt to shame me as well as the program that I support, I took the opportunity to set the record straight and not simply ignore you as I usually do. I should have known better since you never engage in conversation, you just belittle. 

24 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Like I said, your opinion of me and what motivates me isn't a fly speck. I don't do what I do or act the way I do for anyone's approval, least of all yours but since you made the overt attempt to shame me as well as the program that I support, I took the opportunity to set the record straight and not simply ignore you as I usually do. I should have known better since you never engage in conversation, you just belittle. 

He never answers what anyone says but expects people to answer her. He just deflects. But I think it’s clear by the number of people who liked my post earlier that everybody wishes he would leave Coacht and never come back.