Elizabethton vs Anderson County

BigDaddyDave

I’m at the point it doesn’t matter to me if Greene or Betsy beats AC as long as one of them does. There’s been some AC fans (not all) with a lot jibber jabber babbling all season long about how this is their year to win it all.  It could be, but it may not be either.  I believe in the 1st game I had mentioned in the post something like, the Betsy coaching staff would have a good plan for AC, and they did. Almost won the game in overtime.  
Now for the 2nd go around. My thoughts are, the Betsy coaching staff will have their team ready again and another good game plan to boot, plus you add in the confidence the team is playing with and a little revenge in their minds. It sounds like an upset ready to happen! Go Cyclones until you meet Greene again:mrgreen:

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Upvote 1

Watching replay now of Betsy I will decide which team will win this game. LOL haha No just kidding; interesting game coming up. Not blowing smoke yet. Betsy plays more at a teams weakness IMO rather than using their strengths but of course so do many teams. Mavs ground and pound duo dynamics D1 the Beast Noe and Monster Moog will be hard to handle not to mention the Arial assault. Too many weapons on AC team and it's not the same team Besty played earlier there much better on offense than ever. However Should be a fun game for all fans. More info to come later 

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Watching replay now of Betsy I will decide which team will win this game. LOL haha No just kidding; interesting game coming up. Not blowing smoke yet. Betsy plays more at a teams weakness IMO rather than using their strengths but of course so do many teams. Mavs ground and pound duo dynamics D1 the Beast Noe and Monster Moog will be hard to handle not to mention the Arial assault. Too many weapons on AC team and it's not the same team Besty played earlier there much better on offense than ever. However Should be a fun game for all fans. More info to come later 

Well, I'm pretty sure Elizabethton is not the same team AC played earlier either. So that's a wash. Betsy gets the nod in the coaching department, so I'll go with the Cyclones. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

:bored::popcorneater: