Gordonsville at South Pitt

croz6110

1 hour ago, volwalker23 said:

What does SP’s offense look like this year? I’ve only managed to find a few highlights. I know the QB is very talented, but what does the run/pass ratio look like?

70-30 pass. First half’s usually last 2 hours. You think I’m joking but I’m not.

• Like 2

South Pitt has a great chance to win this one because your coach is creative and throws it around. Haven’t seen much of y’all this year but what I have seen looks like y’all are even more aggressive throwing the ball than last year. In 1A/2A ball a team that is efficient throwing it is very difficult to stop. The change in play style is 100% why you won it last year when you were not as good as you were in 2020. However kinfolks, I don’t see South Pitt winning both games against Gordonsville and against Clay due to y’all’s size difference up front. This one should be a really good game. I’m just keeping it real 

Edited by TyroneBiggums

2 hours ago, Speeding2Live said:

To me Gordonsville has had the ingredients this year to make a deep playoff run, but for some reason it hasn't come together at times. 

I think a win Friday night and a possible rematch with Clay Co certainly makes this season feel like more of a success. 

South Pitt is always a tough team and place to play and I feel like they are better than what their fans are letting on. 

South Pitt posters are the most talented sandbaggers you’ll ever see. 

53 minutes ago, powerp said:

This game will probably have that 2006 feel.

51 minutes ago, powerp said:

Side note, I still say Little man broke the plane in 2012.

3 minutes ago, LethalAttack said:

Man I haven’t thought about it but it seems like even the season has a 2006 feel sort of. Team just isn’t quiet there and then next year they explode. If I’m not mistaking I think we are playing a few freshman on offense and defensive lines at times. Glad to see #3 healthy (another freshman)

Hope so.

Nah.

We're playing a couple freshmen as well.