Gordonsville at South Pitt

croz6110

To me Gordonsville has had the ingredients this year to make a deep playoff run, but for some reason it hasn't come together at times. 

I think a win Friday night and a possible rematch with Clay Co certainly makes this season feel like more of a success. 

South Pitt is always a tough team and place to play and I feel like they are better than what their fans are letting on. 

3 minutes ago, Speeding2Live said:

To me Gordonsville has had the ingredients this year to make a deep playoff run, but for some reason it hasn't come together at times. 

I think a win Friday night and a possible rematch with Clay Co certainly makes this season feel like more of a success. 

South Pitt is always a tough team and place to play and I feel like they are better than what their fans are letting on. 

I think so too

3 minutes ago, Speeding2Live said:

This team has a lot of deficiencies. One of them being they hurt themselves a lot. They will have a hard time trying to beat a loaded Gordonsville team next week. 

3 minutes ago, volwalker23 said:

What does SP’s offense look like this year? I’ve only managed to find a few highlights. I know the QB is very talented, but what does the run/pass ratio look like?

They throw more this year than any year I can remember but I’m not that old so one of the old heads might can answer that one. I think they lost most of the starters last season though so that might be a reason.