East Robertson vs Bledsoe County Playoffs Round 2

Warrior11

4 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

That’s a very interesting prediction. 

If this Bledsoe team is similar to the ones in the past I like their chances if this turns into a ground and pound game. ( ER’s team is not setup to run in between the tackles rather they are much more potent spreading you out and hitting the edges with their athletes!

They tried to run tight formations against Watertown and it should’ve / could’ve got them beat!

With that being said… it’s hard to turn corners on a wet field, which is why I would go with Bledsoe based off past experiences.

27 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

If this Bledsoe team is similar to the ones in the past I like their chances if this turns into a ground and pound game. ( ER’s team is not setup to run in between the tackles rather they are much more potent spreading you out and hitting the edges with their athletes!

They tried to run tight formations against Watertown and it should’ve / could’ve got them beat!

With that being said… it’s hard to turn corners on a wet field, which is why I would go with Bledsoe based off past experiences.

Bledsoe has a better ground and pound this year than years past that we have played H2O. 

• Upvote 1