Rd 2 Unaka @ Coalfield

rtl112

4 minutes ago, THE KING said:

They are a very good offensive football team and not to be taken lightly.  The jackets have good coaching so they'll have a good defensive game plan.  

Our offense will likely need to be clicking all four quarters. Greenback found some success at times, but would go away from it. I don’t think Coalfield will do that. If they find something that works, they will make us prove we can do something about it. 

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

I look for Unaka to be ready when they come rollin in so we better be ready to play some ball.  

One thing watch for the personal fouls.They had at least 6 and one was when they drove into the knee of our offensive lineman.

Unaka I wont take nothing away from your actual win.As I left the field I congratulated every Unaka fan I could you all were the better team,more prepared and you where keyed in on our offense as I heard your D calling the plays as they were coming.My statement about PFs is this YOU ALL DIDNT NEED TO DO THOSE THINGS!!You would have mercy ruled us if you had a disciplined ball team.I think you all had 18 to 3 on flags.The one were they came In on the linemans knee could have ended his high school career. Good luck to both teams but CF will get after you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

One thing watch for the personal fouls.They had at least 6 and one was when they drove into the knee of our offensive lineman.

Unaka I wont take nothing away from your actual win.As I left the field I congratulated every Unaka fan I could you all were the better team,more prepared and you where keyed in on our offense as I heard your D calling the plays as they were coming.My statement about PFs is this YOU ALL DIDNT NEED TO DO THOSE THINGS!!You would have mercy ruled us if you had a disciplined ball team.I think you all had 18 to 3 on flags.The one were they came In on the linemans knee could have ended his high school career. Good luck to both teams but CF will get after you.

Told you O&B, At least they called the junk in you're game, they turned a blind eye to it when we played them. Should have been some ejections. Was really hoping they could win their 1st playoff game but wouldn't mind see them get a spanking now. They need to act like they have a brain.Love hard nosed football, no place for thuggery.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Told you O&B, At least they called the junk in you're game, they turned a blind eye to it when we played them. Should have been some ejections. Was really hoping they could win their 1st playoff game but wouldn't mind see them get a spanking now. They need to act like they have a brain.Love hard nosed football, no place for thuggery.

Yeah I'm not gonna take away the fact they won we lost.Oakdale did same way last week but like your game NOTHING was called.They called EVERYTHING last night.

12 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yeah I'm not gonna take away the fact they won we lost.Oakdale did same way last week but like your game NOTHING was called.They called EVERYTHING last night.

I was told the officials at the Cloudland game told the coaches that if they saw tobacco in their mouths, they'd eject them. IMHO they have A LOT more to be concerned about when officiating games, especially playoff games 

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

I was told the officials at the Cloudland game told the coaches that if they saw tobacco in their mouths, they'd eject them. IMHO they have A LOT more to be concerned about when officiating games, especially playoff games 

Gonna Spit some beechnut in that dudes eye.,lol

I’ve complained about stupid penalties all year. Not sure how it is addressed, but we have to be a smarter. With that said it got chippy both ways last night and the line judge closest to the stands got in his feelings almost immediately and you could tell. If he could call it on us he was going too. Heck, he tried to call one cause he didn’t like the way we tossed him the ball once. Luckily, the white hat stepped in and waved that one off, but he gave us nothing and thought he gave some leeway with piling on if we got tackled on his side of the field. 

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

Gonna Spit some beechnut in that dudes eye.,lol

If a smoker has to leave the campus to smoke then what makes a coach or anyone else entitled enough to stand there and chew tobacco spitting that crap everywhere and tossing their used chew everywhere. Same thing to me. If a coach can openly chew on the sidelines why can’t another smoke? Be a professional and an example.