Lake County vs MASE (Rd 2)

TipToe421

2 hours ago, LCFayettevilleAlum said:

What you mean Fayetteville loads up there is no school zone the two schools are not even two miles away once u leave 8th grade u have a choice to go to county or city if u play 3 games for one and transfer u got to sit out the full year plus 3 games played and all the kids at city has played together since 2nd and 3rd grade from the past 5yrs and they made the city high school and basically segregated the school system again so there is no loading up at all smh LC is 5a FC is 1a going to 2a if city was loaded up like that Lc would be loaded up the difference is from 6 Jr highs here in the town they use to combine as one and the speed and athletes came from city and all the size came from the other schools but there is no need for 3 high schools here but that's what they wanted cause someone couldn't get on the school board so they pushed for another school so they turned a Jr high into a high school 

Fayetteville and Lincoln Co have the worst political nonsense in the State. It’s utterly ridiculous that a Community this size morphed into “Us vs Them”. Such a waste of money and resources that only hurts the students and has re-segregated the town. The City is actually stagnant population wise because of a poor economic development plan and letting the largest employer just relocate to Texas taking 1,500 jobs with them. I suppose the City Residents don’t mind their tax dollars paying for a whole separate HS. Considering most are retires with no children. I don’t know the exact figures but it’s gotta be in the millions wasted on a School Director, Central Office “Supervisors” and Staff, School Board, etc.. All because of petty City vs County Politics that does absolutely nothing academically for either school. I’m not sure that the average City Tax Payer realizes that they’re being robbed. Or for that matter cares. Voter apathy has created this mess by not electing people who want to fix this situation instead of just making it worse. 

8 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Fayetteville and Lincoln Co have the worst political nonsense in the State. It’s utterly ridiculous that a Community this size morphed into “Us vs Them”. Such a waste of money and resources that only hurts the students and has re-segregated the town. The City is actually stagnant population wise because of a poor economic development plan and letting the largest employer just relocate to Texas taking 1,500 jobs with them. I suppose the City Residents don’t mind their tax dollars paying for a whole separate HS. Considering most are retires with no children. I don’t know the exact figures but it’s gotta be in the millions wasted on a School Director, Central Office “Supervisors” and Staff, School Board, etc.. All because of petty City vs County Politics that does absolutely nothing academically for either school. I’m not sure that the average City Tax Payer realizes that they’re being robbed. Or for that matter cares. Voter apathy has created this mess by not electing people who want to fix this situation instead of just making it worse. 

Politics is flat out corrupt at all levels, Its Robin Hood in reverse. The higher up will never be happy until you have 2 classes, all's and nothings. Were heading that direction at a fast pace.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Politics is flat out corrupt at all levels, Its Robin Hood in reverse. The higher up will never be happy until you have 2 classes, all's and nothings. Were heading that direction at a fast pace.

Amen. . The middle class is disappearing before our eyes and has been for the last 40yrs 

3 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Amen. . The middle class is disappearing before our eyes and has been for the last 40yrs 

Yep and thats always been the backbone of this nation. People talk about losing democracy, its already gone. Afraid the bigs are gonna break us all.  None of the ignorant junk you see from the main news outlets is even true, all propaganda and lie's. Divide and Conquer. Don't matter if you are smart enough to see through it, we have absolutely no way to change it.

13 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yep and thats always been the backbone of this nation. People talk about losing democracy, its already gone. Afraid the bigs are gonna break us all.  None of the ignorant junk you see from the main news outlets is even true, all propaganda and lie's. Divide and Conquer. Don't matter if you are smart enough to see through it, we have absolutely no way to change it.

Our generation will have to live an die with it. Maybe just Maybe we elect someone who can bust up the system. Bring back the days when a Father could support 3 kids and a wife on one paycheck. 

7 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Our generation will have to live an die with it. Maybe just Maybe we elect someone who can bust up the system. Bring back the days when a Father could support 3 kids and a wife on one paycheck. 

Afraid the father and mother thing is in the past, Very few kids are being raised and without raising, most are  just a drag on society. If you can make people dumb and poor, you've got um.  They can throw you enough crumbs to exist  for a time, when they achieve it ,they can keep the crumbs .  Our Education system  has been hampered and the educators hands are tied. The Justice system is actually quite the opposite, they get filthy rich off the tax payer keeping people in jails and prison. None of it really matters anyway, our life is as a vapor, few days and full of sorrow. only thing any of us really have is a hope of a better life when this one ends.

20 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

If they actually put someone in charge that was for we the people, they wouldn't live 20 seconds. Its called trickle up economics.

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

If they actually put someone in charge that was for we the people, they wouldn't live 20 seconds. Its called trickle up economics.

Yep no more or very few nuclear families. Being a good parent is learned by having them yourself. We are turning into a nation of ignorance and welfare. Not sure how long that can last by borrowing away our future. 

Edited by IPOPU2022
Typo

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I can assure you that students have not been hurt by attending FHS. LC has been overcrowded for years. Students at FHS have opportunities they would never have at LC. What you call segregation is actually diversity. There are only a few people left crying about City having a high school. Those that wish they had our players and those who want metro government. Most of us know that the person that post most of this mess is a former politician from Fayetteville. He will keep crying because City is not going anywhere and we will never go metro. 

47 minutes ago, tiger355 said:

I can assure you that students have not been hurt by attending FHS. LC has been overcrowded for years. Students at FHS have opportunities they would never have at LC. What you call segregation is actually diversity. There are only a few people left crying about City having a high school. Those that wish they had our players and those who want metro government. Most of us know that the person that post most of this mess is a former politician from Fayetteville. He will keep crying because City is not going anywhere and we will never go metro. 

I’ll never pay City taxes for politics and Egos. Such a waste. Maybe i could get a cushy admin job and a 100K salary with benefits. 

2 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I’ll never pay City taxes for politics and Egos. Such a waste. Maybe i could get a cushy admin job and a 100K salary with benefits. 

So your saying that spending money on children’s education is a waste of taxpayer money. I guess public bathrooms on the square and flower pots are more important.

• CoachT locked this topic