Cyunts Hil comin' two 825

STARSNBARS

34 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Are you going to make the trip down to the Black Hole? I’ll save you a seat right between me and Stars :flower:

Holy moley Waco. I'm for sure that I don't carry any weight with these guys like you do, but can I go with you? I've always wanted to sit with RW & Uncle Stars. I think.  I promise to cheer for Murvul. (As if I need to promise)

I think both these teams have had a lot of adversity this year and overcame it and that they are very different than their first meeting earlier. Now that being said…….you have the usual uphill climb of this is MARYVILLE! and playing in the rebels back yard doesn’t help Science Hill’s efforts. The Hill and especially Mr. Moon is definitely peaking right now, kinda like the Vols did against Bama…..

6 minutes ago, orangeandwhite said:

I think both these teams have had a lot of adversity this year and overcame it and that they are very different than their first meeting earlier. Now that being said…….you have the usual uphill climb of this is MARYVILLE! and playing in the rebels back yard doesn’t help Science Hill’s efforts. The Hill and especially Mr. Moon is definitely peaking right now, kinda like the Vols did against Bama…..

And the Red Rebel defense are playing their best ball of the year right now.