Cyunts Hil comin' two 825

STARSNBARS

Well major improvements to the football broadcast this week. The broadcast was handled by the radio crew which was a major surprise. It looks as if someone at Maryville High finally stood up and took some action and greased the squeaky wheel. Now that's taken care or I  hope it is I think we need a great website with all of our history, old games to honor all the past players, coaches and any others that are apart of this great dynasty we have created and well known for in the State of Tennessee. It's a crying shame there are more people I meet from other places that know things about the past at Maryville High than the people who run the show up there. There are two winning streaks that place put together that will be hard for anyone to ever break and you wouldn't know a thing about if the current folks running the place weren't nudged to do something.

51 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You making the trip down,

It would be my 3rd choice. We spent couple of weeks in ET. Got my Devil Fix in. We arrived back in West TN this afternoon. Next Saturday I have to watch my Grandson in his championship FB game. Missed the last 2 playoff games. He plays on the 5th/6th grade team at Briarcrest Christian. They are playing a Germantown 6th/7th grade team. 5th grader, starts at nose and left guard.

36 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

It would be my 3rd choice. We spent couple of weeks in ET. Got my Devil Fix in. We arrived back in West TN this afternoon. Next Saturday I have to watch my Grandson in his championship FB game. Missed the last 2 playoff games. He plays on the 5th/6th grade team at Briarcrest Christian. They are playing a Germantown 6th/7th grade team. 5th grader, starts at nose and left guard.

If you change your mind let us know. All the crew will be there.

15 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Just proud of the Johnson City Science Hill Toppers regardless of the outcome. They defied the odds even getting to this opportunity.

I was very surprised to see Science Hill at this point, I thought for sure this would be the once in a blue moon when Kingsport DB would be able to give Maryville a good game.      SH has definitely peaked at the right time, I don't see them getting past Maryville but just to be in the 3rd round is still impressive.

7 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I was very surprised to see Science Hill at this point, I thought for sure this would be the once in a blue moon when Kingsport DB would be able to give Maryville a good game.      SH has definitely peaked at the right time, I don't see them getting past Maryville but just to be in the 3rd round is still impressive.

Proud of the Maroon and Gold. Peaking is correct. 2 of their losses are to undefeated teams. (Wink)

What I appreciate about Maryville fans is the respect they give the game and their opponents. They are also some of the best big picture fans on the board. I’m a proud Topper 1972. I find it discouraging that that Science Hill is so poorly supported in JC. I find it just as troubling the number of NE Tennessee fans that run the Hill down this year. A lot of criticism could be tossed at the program over the years and it would stick. 
I pick Maryville to win against the Hill Friday. I hope the Hill plays well. It must be noted, the Toppers 4 losses have a combined record of 43-5. All of them, Anderson County, Daniel Boone, Powell and Maryville are in the 3rd round. Thank you again Maryville fans and enough of my pontificating.

Edited by noonesfool

4 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

I’m a proud Topper 1972. I find it discouraging that that Science Hill is so poorly supported in JC. I find it just as troubling the number of NE Tennessee fans that run the Hill down this year. A lot of criticism could be tossed at the program over the years and it would stick. 

So we should be Running Up That Hill ?