Cyunts Hil comin' two 825

STARSNBARS

I’m glad to see Science Hill, Boone, and Greeneville still in it at this point and wish them all well. I honestly think the Toppers has a chance for the upset in this one but they all have to believe and buy in to the fact that Maryville can be beaten. It’s been seen earlier this year even though they’ve bounced back strong 

16 minutes ago, orangeandwhite said:

I’m glad to see Science Hill, Boone, and Greeneville still in it at this point and wish them all well. I honestly think the Toppers has a chance for the upset in this one but they all have to believe and buy in to the fact that Maryville can be beaten. It’s been seen earlier this year even though they’ve bounced back strong 

il_794xN.1276980385_ch8i.jpg

While I think SH has a decent chance of knocking off Maryville, I think Maryville will pull out the win and be heading to the Boro next Friday.  At least I hope so.  If Oakland takes care of business with the Blaze like they should we will get this annual matchup again and I really like the Pat's chances. Maryville's last two trips to Ray Hughes worked out quite well for Oakland.  Or will Maryville break serve and return last years favor?  I'll never count the Rebs out.

These HillToppers are a special group of young men. I wouldn’t bet against them. They play for each other and most stood on the sidelines last year waiting on there chance. Regardless of the outcome Friday night these boys have made a lot of doubters believers. I could only imagine what SH could have if the community supported there toppers like Greeneville and Betsy. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Hear's tha moon show....Vurry vurry scirry....:unsure:

https://livestream.com/fhsfootballboosters/events/10674478/videos/233742860

The Topper line is big, come off the ball. Notice some good chip blocks upfront and then on to the second level.

I wish they could throw the ball better.

Edited by noonesfool

On 11/13/2022 at 1:57 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Well major improvements to the football broadcast this week. The broadcast was handled by the radio crew which was a major surprise. It looks as if someone at Maryville High finally stood up and took some action and greased the squeaky wheel. Now that's taken care or I  hope it is I think we need a great website with all of our history, old games to honor all the past players, coaches and any others that are apart of this great dynasty we have created and well known for in the State of Tennessee. It's a crying shame there are more people I meet from other places that know things about the past at Maryville High than the people who run the show up there. There are two winning streaks that place put together that will be hard for anyone to ever break and you wouldn't know a thing about if the current folks running the place weren't nudged to do something.

Did you not attend the game Barn?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Did you not attend the game Barn?

I hate to say it but no I didn't. I am at some point in my life I don't enjoy getting around the big crowds like when I was younger. I really enjoy watching the game if it is televised good at home. The school is really missing out on a great opportunity to make more money off TV games just like the pros and colleges do but seems no one has figured that out yet. We are in the Baby Boomer Generation that will tune in and watch if done right.