Cyunts Hil comin' two 825

STARSNBARS

21 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

23 years in a row making the final four. 23 years in a row Thanksgiving practice. Ain't going to kid ya we were sweating this year.

Double digit win total for 25 years in a row as well. I knew this team had it in em to get here, I won't be surprised if they go a little further. 

4 minutes ago, TriCitiesRebels said:

How'd the Injuns do tonight? Chestnut and the DB dads finish sweeping up the frenchie fries from the postseason banquet? 

LOL! You're taking this pretty hard. Can't drag DB into this. You got beat by Maryville. I said I would never knock Carter's coaching ability again if he could come within 14 of Maryville and I'm a man of my word. But he lost by 24 so I guess I'll keep it up. 

7 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Good job Maryville, y’all turned it around. I’d say no matter what happens next week, that’s still a successful season considering how it started out.

True Dat , they could have folded up when Our D1 Noah Vaughn got hurt but they circled the wagons… we’re on House money now ! LoL 

2 minutes ago, pepvol said:

True Dat , they could have folded up when Our D1 Noah Vaughn got hurt but they circled the wagons… we’re on House money now ! LoL 

Yeah considering Oakland is in somewhat of a similar situation with it being kinda a “down” year. I think it’ll be a good game. I wouldn’t count Beech out either. I have no faith in the Memphis representive.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS