The Greene Devils travel to the Greatest Show on Earth

noonesfool

Huge win tonight for the Mavs and you guys deserve to enjoy it. I think most of the Betsy and Devil fans understand that but are saying, now finish the job and win a couple more games,this is just a big start and there is  work to do. By the way,there were a lot of great players for AC tonight but that number 14 was something special .

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BatmanDevil said:

Huge win tonight for the Mavs and you guys deserve to enjoy it. I think most of the Betsy and Devil fans understand that but are saying, now finish the job and win a couple more games,this is just a big start and there is  work to do. By the way,there were a lot of great players for AC tonight but that number 14 was something special .

Yeah D1 and #32 in state but has a slow year double teaming then holding him but he is good

Sometimes you ride the bull, sometimes the bull rides you. I like my crow fried with a side of green beans and hot sauce to help get it down. Congratulations Anderson county you got the job done! MIF congrats to you too I can smell your celebration from here haha. Now this feels like a real rivalry! Good luck the rest of the way fellas I'll be pulling for you. 

• Upvote 2