3rd RD (10-2) Springfield @ (10-2) Henry Co.

brian2000

I know it’s been a privilege for both fanbases to watch their group of Seniors play the last 4 yrs. I believe both teams have a good group of Srs and neither fanbase wants to see it end. HC srs have a 38-14 career record at this point. SPT srs come into this game with an overall 41-11 record. With all of that said I think they will be 42-11 this time next week :popcorneater::mrgreen::flower::hungry:

1 hour ago, brian2000 said:

I know it’s been a privilege for both fanbases to watch their group of Seniors play the last 4 yrs. I believe both teams have a good group of Srs and neither fanbase wants to see it end. HC srs have a 38-14 career record at this point. SPT srs come into this game with an overall 41-11 record. With all of that said I think they will be 42-11 this time next week :popcorneater::mrgreen::flower::hungry:

Our Sr class has had some up and downs but they always play hard no matter the score or opponent. They’re tough as nails and talented. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/13/2022 at 7:16 AM, RagingRedPatriot said:

I've been hearing Barrick is done for the season. Was in a boot Friday night on the sideline.

The famous coacht false injury report. Barrick will be playing Friday. I heard Crenshaw is not playing. Joke joke joke.

I am pulling for Henry because they have a better shot of beating Nolensville or Page (who we let slip away). 

Henry wins 14-0 

8 minutes ago, GaryGaines said:

The famous coacht false injury report. Barrick will be playing Friday. I heard Crenshaw is not playing. Joke joke joke.

I am pulling for Henry because they have a better shot of beating Nolensville or Page (who we let slip away). 

Henry wins 14-0 

I think it will be low scoring and close too