3rd RD (10-2) Springfield @ (10-2) Henry Co.

brian2000

6 minutes ago, hubjr said:

I noticed they changed from a short game to the longer passes. They were killing HC with the short passes.

Yeah, I am sure the plan was to lure the defense in with the short stuff and then go over the top. I do not believe it was a horrible plan, just not perfectly execited for the full 48. We were able to move the ball pretty well most of the game and just had drives stall out. At any rate, great game, my heart was in my throat again...lol

2 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

We loss three games this year (two to Big Red and one to Beech) both are still in the running for a Gold Ball 

This was by far the best Jacket team I have seen, which is pretty limited. 

How would you all say it stacks up to those teams that got a silver ball a few years ago? 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

How would you all say it stacks up to those teams that got a silver ball a few years ago? 

In my honest opinion, out of the 3, this was the most well rounded, and defintely the best defense we have had...

Edited by Kevin38

5 minutes ago, hubjr said:

I noticed they changed from a short game to the longer passes. They were killing HC with the short passes.

Im a armchair coach but keep rolling with what is working imo. Devon best deep ball did hit Johnson on the post that would have possibly givin them the opportunity to tie it. But Jackets played hard and fell short

6 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

of the three this one is my favorite, partially  because of Joe and Devon, our D I feel is the best this year of the three.  Also this team seems the most well rounded.  Dayshon was a superstar but this team has multiple options 

Just now, BigRedtaco said:

Game could have gone either way real quick! Springfield is very disciplined and that defense really showed some grit. HC was missing #4 and I thought it definitely showed in the first quarter. I seen some real good hits tonight too! What a game.

#0 didn’t play as much as I expected was he dinged up?

18 minutes ago, dadriot12 said:

Great Game HC.  I'm hoping the fans will get back into it. Roll Red Roll came out a few times tonight, but only about 1/3 of the crowd got into it. This will really get the team motivated if we could get that mood back from 2011 and 2013. It was missing in 2018 and it showed. Roll Red Roll on offense and D- FENSE on defense were the most motivating chants in those days and man did it work. Great job coaches and great job players. ROLL RED ROLL!

We had more fans at regular season games. Disappointed with the crowd to say the least.