Riverside vs Lewis rd 2

Pantherpride45

I'm thinking about leaving CoachT.com after this football season. It is so "early 2000's" with anonymous bashing of other teams, coaches, and persons - not just in fun, but overly aggressive. People can hide behind their monikers and say the meanest and craziest things to others, much like the town political forums used to be before they shut most of them down. People should be accountable for what they post, especially when it comes to youth, and young coaches just trying to make a living by doing something they love. I don't think they will ever change it because of what I say, but I think an email address should be made public for everyone posting on CoachT.com. 

4 minutes ago, @38320 said:

I'm thinking about leaving CoachT.com after this football season. It is so "early 2000's" with anonymous bashing of other teams, coaches, and persons - not just in fun, but overly aggressive. People can hide behind their monikers and say the meanest and craziest things to others, much like the town political forums used to be before they shut most of them down. People should be accountable for what they post, especially when it comes to youth, and young coaches just trying to make a living by doing something they love. I don't think they will ever change it because of what I say, but I think an email address should be made public for everyone posting on CoachT.com. 

Just report the trolls and ignore. That's what I try to do. If your account is less than a year old, I don't reply to a trolling comment.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, @38320 said:

I mess with them back. It brings me great pleasure. :)

14 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

1. If you pick Lewis over Riverside in a playoff quarterfinal game, you might be on DMT. Lewis historically loses these games. Riverside historically wins them. Riverside also has a history of winning playoff rematches. Ask Waverly. However, this Lewis team is exorcising all the ghosts. They are breaking generational cycles of fan abuse and addiction to losing.  Lewis 22-16, because R6 teams can never win or play games in groups of 7 like a normal team.  It's always 33-19 or something..that's my backup score. 

2. With this, Lewis will have lost an all-time successful coach, and gone to Semis for the first time in a decade with a brand new coach and scheme. Yet Forrest shouldn't fire the horribly incompetent Coach Eli because "it's tough to find good coaches out there"

3. The level of football that is happening across the state right now, Forrest is so far removed from that. It's actually sickening. Forrest football, especially the Coach Eli tenure since he lucked out in 2019 with Johns' kids, is a slow drip of chemotherapic death dripping into the fanbase's veins. 

4. If Coach Eli had Murfreesboro Oakland/Nolensville/Beech talent going into this game, I'd still pick against him. 

Riverside only beat waverly once in the playoffs in that stretch of dominance in the region, just fyi