Trenton Peabody @ Mase

WestTnFootball13

4 hours ago, WestTnFootball13 said:

Mase is easily better up front than Peabody 

Do you know or have seen Peabody’s line? They have jr. left tackle being recruited by some SEC schools, left guard going to play college football most likely at Rhodes, a right tackle offered by Carson-Newman, center going most likely going to college for baseball, and the right guard going to a prestigious trade school in Florida. MASE may be better, but highly unlikely they are easily better. I know some of the MASE lineman are also going to play college ball, but I highly doubt either side of the lines will easily beat the other. It will be a good physical football game.

35 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Maybe they don’t have like 4-6 turnovers at least that’s what I was told 

The turnovers was caused because of the physical play by MASE! Shut down 4 and 11 at WR !

Keep number 2 in check until 4 quarter when MASE  started taking starters out the game after a running clock!

I was there !

L C is tough but MASE was physical at the point of attack all night!

53 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

The turnovers was caused because of the physical play by MASE! Shut down 4 and 11 at WR !

Keep number 2 in check until 4 quarter when MASE  started taking starters out the game after a running clock!

I was there !

L C is tough but MASE was physical at the point of attack all night!

Calm down :roflolk:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• When she starts farting around with the football team the powers in Maryville will run her out of town on a rail and everyone connected with letting her in the door. You saw what happened when Alcoa's radio announcer thought he was coming to Maryville, the people rose up and stopped it.
    • 20 but had 5-6 not dressed every game. It went down towards the end due to injuries and obviously only 15 got to dress for the state tournament. Then, they only lost 2 from this year and gain 8 from the middle school for next year
    • As somebody mentioned before, this is going to result in a massive lawsuit, can you imagine professional "educators" actually having the conversation about getting "the bad kids" out of the high school?  And the head coach asking directly to change grades, gets turned down, comes back again and gets it approved?  This is unbelievable.  In addition to the lawsuit, the state Department of Education is going to come down extremely hard on this.  WYSH is on the war path.  There could be dozens more lose their jobs by the time this is over.  And yeah the real shame is the kids being affected that literally had nothing to do with this and actually worked hard to earn their grades.    
    • I've heard Powell from someone who talked to him. I saw the kid two days ago and I should of pulled over and talked with him and wished him well where ever he goes. It will be a ale of a loss for us because I don't believe we have anyone in the stable good as him from what I seen in the spring.
    • I would have to think that the firing of the 2 teachers is just the beginning of future moves.  If not, it is woefully short.  If the AC school board thinks that the damage is just limited to Clinton, they are sadly mistaken.  Any outsider would view the whole school system as suspect, and rightly so.