Mckenzie travels to MASE 11/25

RedRebelman

1 hour ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

McKenzie and Fayetteville were clearly the class of 1A this season. Those two teams are a different level from everyone else. 

Peabody should have won last week. They beat up MASE up front last week. It would have been a lot more competitive game had it been at Peabody. But woulda, coulda, shoulda doesn't matter. Congrats to McKenzie. They should bring the gold ball back next week to west tn. 

4 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

Peabody should have won last week. They beat up MASE up front last week. It would have been a lot more competitive game had it been at Peabody. But woulda, coulda, shoulda doesn't matter. Congrats to McKenzie. They should bring the gold ball back next week to west tn. 

Peabody was not on the level of Fayetteville or McKenzie this year. They have had great teams the past few years but honestly they had an easy playoff schedule until they ran into MASE

7 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

McKenzie and Fayetteville 

Peabody and MASE

Then everybody else is kind of what I was thinking. 

41 minutes ago, NigCuppy said:

Peabody was not on the level of Fayetteville or McKenzie this year. They have had great teams the past few years but honestly they had an easy playoff schedule until they ran into MASE

I am not saying they would have won, clearly McKenzie and Fayetteville are the class of 1a this year, but with their experience it would not have been a running clock. Congratulations to McKenzie, bring the gold ball back to West Tennessee.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• After talking with people from the big school side, their problem was the manner in which it happened I only watched the video so what I can see that seems like a valid argument.. Knox gets hit for misconduct at the beginning of the match so he doesn't want to be the one to go to the table so all of the sudden 2 other Cleveland coaches appear... how is that possible when only 2 are supposed to be in the corner? I was told "7 coaches came out on the mat" I fully believe that was an exaggeration. It was coined to me as the "Cleveland redo" which is hilarious. But seriously the problem with what happened there has more to do with the STATE TOURNAMENT being done on AAU'S stupid tiny mats instead of full sized high school mats. 
    • Check that. This next one is the most important.
    • Agreed. Josh is a very high quality person who offers a low key personality that will complement the high strung HC. Solid defensive coach who will run a fundamentally sound scheme. Been around both the middle school and high school programs at Heritage for quite awhile. Married to an Assistant Principal at HHS. Who is the new weight room coach?
    • Looked like he had his palm on the laces pulling Heflins heel into his hamstring. I’d have to see some crazy clear footage to think it was different. I had a great view of it down on the floor. If he got tangled or caught up in the sock it didn’t look like that’s what he was going for. I’ve seen the one video posted in here I’d love to see a different one. Apparently the live stream was trash 
    • This deserves…is the thread. Think it’s on page 2. It’s the YouTube one by Matt and it zooms in well   Video shows he had sock/shoe with refs right there to see rather clearly.