6A TITLE - BEECH vs OAKLAND

BarnBurner09

1 hour ago, GoPats2019 said:

You sound like a Yankees fan but in reality... none this decade. #1096 

So we can talk about your past Championships but not Maryville’s?! I liked it better when I thought 2019 meant you were just a young kid , now I know what a petty , insecure little jealous man you are . If you are Stork you really are a pathetic man , on a public Forum trying to talk down the accomplishments of young kids . Pathetic 

18 hours ago, pepvol said:

18-7 … just 11 more to catch up 

Oakland will very likely NOT catch up.  My assumption would be that Creasy will be recieving some very attractive offers in the future that will be impossible to ignore.  If he stayed at Oakland for the next 12-15 years he very well could get it done.  He has shown himself to be an elite coach with a great situation and location for serious talent.  

Maryville was fortunate to have GQ as long as they did.  HE made Maryville become the Maryville that everyone once feared.  He left and things slowly have turned.  Everything has a season.  Nothing last forever.  One day Creasy will move on from Oakland and the same will occur there.  They will still be pretty dang good for awhile and eventually things will play out.  Before Creasy, Oakland had 3 state titles.  Before GQ, Maryville had 3 as well if I'm not mistaken.  Point is, neither team was really anything special before those two coaches showed up.  

1 hour ago, pepvol said:

So we can talk about your past Championships but not Maryville’s?! I liked it better when I thought 2019 meant you were just a young kid , now I know what a petty , insecure little jealous man you are . If you are Stork you really are a pathetic man , on a public Forum trying to talk down the accomplishments of young kids . Pathetic 

I said nothing about Oakland's or Maryville's Championships. I merely pointed out the number of days since Maryville won. You however took exception... and the bait. Who's the insecure one?

21 minutes ago, GoPats2019 said:

I said nothing about Oakland's or Maryville's Championships. I merely pointed out the number of days since Maryville won. You however took exception... and the bait. Who's the insecure one?

So a grown man publicly making fun of a team full of kids because they haven’t won a state Championship since 2019 is bait ? Making fun of a team that has 11 more State Championships than your team is your bait ? So thanks for clarifying for everyone what a pathetic Troll you are . 

26 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Oakland will very likely NOT catch up.  My assumption would be that Creasy will be recieving some very attractive offers in the future that will be impossible to ignore.  If he stayed at Oakland for the next 12-15 years he very well could get it done.  He has shown himself to be an elite coach with a great situation and location for serious talent.  

Maryville was fortunate to have GQ as long as they did.  HE made Maryville become the Maryville that everyone once feared.  He left and things slowly have turned.  Everything has a season.  Nothing last forever.  One day Creasy will move on from Oakland and the same will occur there.  They will still be pretty dang good for awhile and eventually things will play out.  Before Creasy, Oakland had 3 state titles.  Before GQ, Maryville had 3 as well if I'm not mistaken.  Point is, neither team was really anything special before those two coaches showed up.  

I agree with everything you said . No team will stay on top forever 

3 minutes ago, pepvol said:

So a grown man publicly making fun of a team full of kids because they haven’t won a state Championship since 2019 is bait ? Making fun of a team that has 11 more State Championships than your team is your bait ? So thanks for clarifying for everyone what a pathetic Troll you are . 

You show me where I made fun of any team and/or player. You got played (hook/line/sinker) and now bitter because you fell for it. Calling me Stork or Troll or whatever you come up next is a feeble attempt at saving face. 

3 minutes ago, GoPats2019 said:

You show me where I made fun of any team and/or player. You got played (hook/line/sinker) and now bitter because you fell for it. Calling me Stork or Troll or whatever you come up next is a feeble attempt at saving face. 

Claiming victory, congratulations… 1096 makes you a troll… claim another victory now 

20 minutes ago, URSUS said:

Should Maryville be concerned that Alcoa is now a more favorable destination that Maryville? If a family was thinking about moving their child, will they choose Alcoa because of their continued success? That is what has happened in Murfreesboro with Oakland.

Alcoa has a 1 game winning steak against Maryville… Maryville is 18-5 vs Alcoa since the year 2000 … I think we’re gonna be ok . 

13 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Alcoa has a 1 game winning steak against Maryville… Maryville is 18-5 vs Alcoa since the year 2000 … I think we’re gonna be ok . 

Not sure what the little gopats dude is trying to prove… but going 18-5 against Alcoa given how many gold balls they won during the same period is super impressive, I’m not sure who else in the state could say something more or equally impressive. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pepvol said:

I did not realize that Maryville had been so dominant versus Alcoa, but I was meaning since it is common for kids to transfer to programs that give them the best chance to win a state title, could Alcoa now hold that advantage.  I know Maryville is not built off of transfers but getting one or two a year certainly would not hurt them.