6A TITLE - BEECH vs OAKLAND

BarnBurner09

On 12/15/2022 at 10:20 AM, Booger said:

that feller over there at the helm of that Blackman institution could derail that Oakland stronghold

Booger just sayin ;-)

That is the hope.... hear rumblings they have more talent coming up/in this year than they had last... time will tell . Ironic Friendship transfer picked Riverdale. They were not exactly a passing team last year. If the O-LINE DOESN'T HELP THE QB out I don't think he gets through the sesson without getting really dinged up 

• Like 1

On 1/6/2023 at 2:12 PM, Blaze45 said:

That is the hope.... hear rumblings they have more talent coming up/in this year than they had last... time will tell . Ironic Friendship transfer picked Riverdale. They were not exactly a passing team last year. If the O-LINE DOESN'T HELP THE QB out I don't think he gets through the sesson without getting really dinged up 

As long as Creasy is at Oakland, there isn't anyway Blackman will be beating them.

On 1/12/2023 at 2:50 PM, Augustus said:

As long as Creasy is at Oakland, there isn't anyway Blackman will be beating them.

Well I might enjoy it while you can ... Creasy will have his 25 years of service in Tenn public schools in 2 years. His son will graduate, at which point he can load up while maxing out his teacher retirement and benefits with the state he can go on and go to the private school sector, and clean house with no penalty against his retirement.  

Edited by Blaze45

18 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Well I might enjoy it while you can ... Creasy will have his 25 years of service in Tenn public schools in 2 years. His son will graduate, at which point he can load up while maxing out his teacher retirement and benefits with the state he can go on and go to the private school sector, and clean house with no penalty against his retirement.  

I  really don't have a dog in the hunt other than to state the obvious.  As long as Creasy is at OHS Blackman will not beat them. He will be your "Daddy" until which time he leaves.

Edited by Augustus

On 1/13/2023 at 2:38 PM, Blaze45 said:

I thought it was 30 years of service??

I could be wrong, but I really don't think Creasy has any interest in coaching at the private schools. If he does leave I would expect it to be to the college level. I wouldn't expect that to happen any time soon either but time will tell. He'll be at Oakland 2 more years minimum but I would expect a lot longer

I think this is an excellent assesment of the situation.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit if all this happened.

On 1/16/2023 at 2:04 PM, jhawk23 said:

I could be wrong, but I really don't think Creasy has any interest in coaching at the private schools. If he does leave I would expect it to be to the college level. I wouldn't expect that to happen any time soon either but time will tell. He'll be at Oakland 2 more years minimum but I would expect a lot longer

Here is the thing. He might not have any interest in coaching at private school level, but he could double his income, by drawing retirement from the state (public schools) and get a good little paycheck coaching in the privates. He wouldn't leave retire at Oakland to go coach public because he would lose part of what he would be getting in his retirement amount. Why would he not Double his paycheck to do what he loves...

16 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

Here is the thing. He might not have any interest in coaching at private school level, but he could double his income, by drawing retirement from the state (public schools) and get a good little paycheck coaching in the privates. He wouldn't leave retire at Oakland to go coach public because he would lose part of what he would be getting in his retirement amount. Why would he not Double his paycheck to do what he loves...

I definitely understand your points about doubling his income. Maybe he does decide to go that route eventually. All I'm saying is with what he has going on at Oakland right now, I wouldn't expect him to be leaving any time soon.