What will Lipscomb do?

smoke14

11 hours ago, Flea21 said:

Don’t bother….all signs pointing to Ty McKenzie 

I feel for the next coach. I am not sure anyone can attract players like Dilfer did. Players were the reason LA was good last few years. Dilfer got them there but players won the games. Same with Dion Sanders, he got players there and players won the game. Eddie George does not have the charisma and ability to recruit players like DS and TD and TSU is not as great place to play football and go to school. Unless new coach can get players they will not win like they have been. Just my thought.

On 1/7/2023 at 10:19 AM, fb247 said:

I feel for the next coach. I am not sure anyone can attract players like Dilfer did. Players were the reason LA was good last few years. Dilfer got them there but players won the games. Same with Dion Sanders, he got players there and players won the game. Eddie George does not have the charisma and ability to recruit players like DS and TD and TSU is not as great place to play football and go to school. Unless new coach can get players they will not win like they have been. Just my thought.

Good thoughtin

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Finally got what I’m assured the full story on Witten is from a well placed source. They agreed in principle, and were legitimately minutes from announcing the deal. Then Witten calls and backs out. Someone in the family put their foot down and didn’t want to move (was not told who). No one really to blame just unfortunate for both parties.