What will Lipscomb do?

smoke14

38 minutes ago, TTate said:

Because he comes with some personal baggage and his current high school coaching record is mediocre….

Hiring Mawae who is a current NFL position coach and a hall of famer and by all accounts is a class act (off the field) would be a much much better hire.

Why do schools feel like a former pro player is the only choice. There are plenty of good coaches who did not play pro or college.

9 minutes ago, fb247 said:

Why do schools feel like a former pro player is the only choice. There are plenty of good coaches who did not play pro or college.

very itsy bitsy small percentage be thinkin that way....and that almost consist of the fan base....specially a T base....

....this happens to be one that falls dead slap in the center of it

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, Booger said:

very itsy bitsy small percentage be thinkin that way....and that almost consist of the fan base....specially a T base....

....this happens to be one that falls dead slap in the center of it

Mawae......it's done!  I think it's a good hire.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

an understandin Booger understandin to the fact a CoC institution laborer has earlobes on the ground and also with ones that scratched up elbows on thar gridiron surface......but thinkin that aint the the first officianato source of news lettin for the volunteerin states highest profilin pigskin playground these days.....if one nose what Booger be slingin.....

...not to say Tator ant from the family diptera...and can cling to walls

Edited by Booger

7 minutes ago, Booger said:

an understandin Booger understandin to the fact a CoC institution laborer has earlobes on the ground and also with ones that scratched up elbows on thar gridiron surface......but thinkin that aint the the first officianato source of news lettin.....if one nose what Booger be slingin.....

...not to say

Lol boog….maybe you’re sayin Tate ain’t a playa but knows some playas…so prob has some good info.  I think I agree with that.

15 hours ago, Flea21 said:

Lol boog….maybe you’re sayin Tate ain’t a playa but knows some playas…so prob has some good info.  I think I agree with that.

flea21 very darn nailed it....but the big bosses ant busted the move out to their fave media star....almost 24 hrs since the new Mustang fan from the higher education learnin institution across the street said so...

....only one

On 1/20/2023 at 11:42 AM, fb247 said:

Because perception is a big part of reality, especially for the current generation of kids...instant credibility is worth a few years' worth of results in some situations. Dilfer may have gotten Lipscomb to the same place if you'd never heard of him, but not as soon as it happened just because you (and everyone else) knew the reputation...not because he could coach.