96-2 final tonight

Indian

15 hours ago, Gr8bballfan said:

Below is the story from the Cleveland Daily Banner.  I was not at the game but I heard that the Bradley Coach was making his team get 30 passes before they could attempt a shot.  He did not play any of his starters the second half and for the most part played them less than one quarter each.  I hear that Howard has asked TSSAA to be moved from AAAA to AAA and their coach PURPOSELY made the score seem worse by not playing his best kids to support Howard’s case.  This is not a good situation for either program!

https://www.clevelandbanner.com/stories/bradley-blows-past-howard-twice,148562

The coach is wasting his time. There is no way they let them drop. Every sport is based on enrollment. They let one and they open Pandora's box and they know it.

You guys know that Howard only scored 6 against Cleveland…

I watched the game on YouTube.  Howard’s coach sat on the bench and made no effort to even coach his girls.  I wanted to go to the gym and try to help coach them it was so bad.  The Bearettes took the floor to play a game.  The object of the game is to score, and keep the other team from scoring.  That obviously happened the other night…for one of the teams. What do you propose be done???  Stand in the corner with the ball for 3 quarters and not move? The starters were basically penalized for being “good” and the team as a whole certainly wasn’t challenged.   Howard’s cheerleaders were more athletic and energetic than the players that were on the floor.